[1.1.9.7] Dunefiend Sentinel - DW Acid EoR. SR 90 / Ravager of Minds

1.1.9.7 Update Note : I deleted previos texts and images, but damage wise build almost the same as 1.1.9.3 but monster’s resistance nerf provide me a chance to fortify the defense which I did.

PS: This is not a whole guide but merely a showcase

Image from the game with perma buffs + BoD

Rings crafted with stun, helmet crafted with slow, amulet crafted with %physique.

:tornado:GRIMTOOLS:tornado:

SR 75-76 Complete Run

SR 85 Complete Run

SR 90 Complete Run

Ravager of Minds

No changes maded. Used health, regen, OA&DA; bleeding, fire, cold, lightning, vitality resist pharma and 1x aether cluster.

Thanks for reading, any comment & feedback is welcome

6 Likes

Have you tried Reaper’s Legguards to cap EoR and use Venomtongue Mantle for chaos -> acid conversion? With your amulet you’d get around 50% conversion for all that chaos you have through Witchfire, Wrappings and Possession. Maybe even take Abominable Might instead of Black Blood of Yugol?

Looks solid :+1:. But what happened to character model at https://youtu.be/nUTpGd8WCHg?t=148? Does not look like “spinning” :laughing:.

Yeah, resistances become harder to balance and you lose stun resist and phys resist. But it can be better damage wise.

Thanks. Yeah there is a animation bug :smiley: it is keep spinning and dealing damage but until you stop and re-spinning it looks like stunned. Maybe related to this I don’t know Petrify disrupts Eye of Reckoning and force character to stop even though you still hold rmb

Updated for 1.1.9.3, added new SR 85 run and new grimtools link.

2 Likes

@fordprefect Very nice man, I had the same problem with Acid EoR. Damage seems… soft compared to my stat screen.
I will give your build a go, seems miles better than mine. Congratulations!

P.S. Any other viable EoR builds you can share? I tried building Chaos and Aether but with very, very mediocre results. I wanna collect all the S P I N N Y B O I S and have all of the build variations. Might even customize them to look similar. Go go Power Rangers? :sweat_smile:

Thanks

Depends on what you mean by viable;

This one got some serious buffs though I haven’t tested it yet. And yes Aether one was pretty bad.

Updated the build for 1.1.9.7

1 Like