[1.1.9.1-1.2.0.3] Cabalist Radaggan. Full game content. 120 and 100 SR. 150-170 crucible extra spawn without buffs and banners. Callagadra, Ravager, Avatar, Crate of Entertainment, Lokarr, Bourbon clones, Mad Queen

[1.2.0.3] Updated
Cabalist, Level 100 (GD 1.2.0.3) - Grim Dawn Build Calculator And there is an expensive version of the build with MI++ (Cabalist, Level 100 (GD 1.2.0.3) - Grim Dawn Build Calculator)

120 SR

100 SR No loss of timer + road to the boss room

Callagadra

Ravager

150-170 crucible extra spawn without buffs and banners

[1.2]
Build GT: Cabalist, Level 100 (GD 1.1.9.8) - Grim Dawn Build Calculator

Crate Entertainment

Callagadra

Ravager

150-170 1 baff

90 SR

Hello everyone. I want to share the build via Sigils. All you need to know about the build is that you can put 12-13 Sigils here and feel very, very comfortable. The results are shown in the video below.

[1.1.9.6] Updated build

GT: Cabalist, Level 100 (GD 1.1.9.6) - Grim Dawn Build Calculator

150-170 crucible extra spawn without buffs and banners

Callagadra

Bourbon clones

[1.1.9.1]

GT: Cabalist, Level 100 (GD 1.1.9.1) - Grim Dawn Build Calculator

sig3

100 SR

150-170 5m 20s

Crate of Entertainment

Ravager

Lokarr

Mad Queen

75-76 x2 speed game for farm

150-170 2m 30s no baffs, x3 speed

26 Likes

That’s a nice one! Pretty similar to some of my setups, yet I never used raddagan set. Can’t conveniently see that on my cell, so let me ask: is this 100% converted to acid or just partly? And besides weapon/shield slot, which part of your gear setup extends duration of the Sigil?

Also intetesting, that noone commented on it yet… :smiling_imp:

Thank you for build, looks good will have to give it a go

1 Like

Looks very cool.

1 Like

That looks amazing

I don´t get it. Why vitality instead of acid? The item skill modifiers suck up fire and chaos part of the sigils. That´s 2/3 of the damage …?!

2 Likes

Indeed, I assumed this is Acid and didn’t check properly.
Maybe OP just ditched the damage and Vitality route provides more sustain…
But then again you leech more if you use Acid and also convert Vitality because you deal more damage.

I think it’s because both weapon and shield are vitality base items and getting some acid affixes on them would require GDstash. But one can atleast use Ill Omen and it’s RR to utilize acid damage. Nevertheless, build works :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Sure but I think it could be worth it even without Acid on weapons if you commited to Acid damage in devotions and other items, at least in terms of damage because defense I could not tell before seeing a finished / tweaked to all endgame content build. @Valinov tested Acid but probably only in Crucible.

And by the way, Hyram sells the Scepter so you could vendor farm him. Has someone tried vendor farming a MI with affixes of different damage type? Although in practice I haven’t tried farming MIs without native damage affixes yet, somehow you’re getting them all the time while farming and cringe at them :laughing:

2 Likes

for reference this is the acid build I tested (gt link in video)

It should be faster now since that shield gave it another .6 cd reduction

1 Like

@fordprefect I tested this vendor farming thing to make sure I’m not bullshitting and just to know if it’s viable and in 12 minutes (but it took me some time to optimize strategy) I got 1 All damage and 1 Acid damage. Got many Physical / Cold / Fire and Lightning in the meantime :slight_smile: seems doable, but probably not perfect affixes, also depending on how much time one would like to put into this as prolonged vendor resetting may cause some brain damage.

20210602160622_1 20210602161733_1

2 Likes

On campaign vendors it’s easier yes, but still it all depends on rng. Also the resetting method is kinda boring, and hard in roguelikes.

So… this means you do NOT need GDstash to get them?

Since the base of the shield and scepter is vitality and they are easier to get for this type of damage. In addition, in my opinion, playing through the vitality build turns out to be much stronger and more resilient, since the devotion on the vitality type of damage is stronger in my opinion.

P.S Translated using yandex. translate

3 Likes

How much stronger (or worse) is Radaggan vitality sigil build compared to Valguur? Is the shield THAT good? I still don’t understand how this build can be that strong :sweat_smile:

Simply count how many Sigils can be stacked at a given time. You probably get 2-3 with Valguur.
CDR and Duration to Sigil have great synergy and are basically separate damage multipliers.
It’s the same with Ravenous Earth, although to a lesser degree because mods are more subtle.

1 Like

Ahhh I missed the flat 1.5s cdr to Sigil from Radaggan set bonus!

So Radaggan+shield has on average (3-2.1)x0.96=0.864s recharge sigil with 13s duration.
Valguur+Reaver’s Hunger has 3x0.75=2.25s recharge with 10s duration.

Yeah I think we have a clear winner :rofl:

4 Likes

DPS optimized Valguur might still be faster though :slight_smile:
But a more rounded version for all the content is probably not nearly as durable.
For that you’d rather play Dark One I feel like.

1 Like

For Sigils Valguur set has become the weakest option unfortunately, thanks to nerfs :neutral_face:.

You gotta use more stuff than just Sigils to fully utilize Valguur. For example in my opinion you just need very high casting speed and Oblivion to benefit from that 100% Chaos conversion and flat damage of Occultist.