The build was updated for 188.8.131.52 patch, main topic changed and new GT link added. Here are buffs it received:
- Rare Suffix - Vengeance: increased Physical damage
- Kalis’Ka’s Harvest: added 10% Attack damage Converted to Health modifier for Blade Arc and increased its Physical damage modifier to 100 and its Bleed damage modifier to 110 / 3s
- Sandclaw Slicer: increased bonus Physical damage to 36 and increased bonuses to Laceration and Rebuke to +3. Increased Physical damage modifier for Blade Arc to 132 and added 6% Attack damage Converted to Health modifier for it. Added modifiers for Presence of Virtue - our new weapon of choice, it beat Pit Master’s Axe.
- Mythical Grasp of Unchained Might: increased Physical damage to 19-25. Increased % Pierce dealt as Physical modifier for Aura of Conviction to 100% and its Physical damage modifier to 28.
- Oleron: increased Physical damage to 16-22, Internal Trauma to 24 / 5s, and % Physical and % Internal Trauma damage to 200%
- Presence of Virtue: increased Bleed and Internal Trauma damage scaling with rank
- Haven: increased % Healing Increase scaling with rank to 22% by rank 10, 33% by max ultimate rank and increased % Health scaling with rank to 30% by rank 10, 40% by max ultimate rank
- Rebuke: increased Physical damage scaling with rank
And one nasty nerf
- Deathstalker: reduced % Physical Resist on the pet’s skill to -8%
SR 75 full run with Null eating from one sneaky Arcane mob and unlucky Grava kiting .
Have a nice day!
Aaand hello again, this time in 184.108.40.206 patch!
A pack of buffs and nerfs build received:
- Increased monster % Physical Resist on Ultimate difficulty by 2%
- Rare Prefix - Tyrant’s: removed % Physical damage
- Kalis’Ka’s Harvest: reduced % Bleed and % Internal Trauma damage modifiers for Presence of Virtue to 80% and removed its % Physical damage modifier. Increased Bleed damage modifier for Blade Arc to 150 / 3s
- Mark of Consumption: increased % Offensive Ability to 3% and added 12% damage to Undead
- Bloodrager’s Endless Frenzy Set: added Heal to skill proc
- Mythical Bloodrager’s Shoulderguard: added 5% Health
- Fox: increased % Attack damage Converted to Health to 6%
- Huntress: increased Health to 350
- Mogdrogen the Wolf: increased % Attack damage Converted to Health to 10% and added 10% damage to Undead and 200 Health
- Oleron: increased Health to 350 and reduced Physical damage to 12-16
- Howl of Mogdrogen: added % Cast Speed
- Military Conditioning: reduced % Health scaling with rank to 21% by rank 10 and increased scaling at ultimate ranks such that value at max ultimate rank remains at 36%
- Clarity of Purpose: reduced base % Crowd Control Resists to 12% but increased their scaling with rank such that the value at rank 12 remains at 50%
- Haven: increased % Shield Damage Blocked scaling with rank to 40% by rank 10, 60% by max ultimate rank. Reduced % Health scaling with rank to 26% by rank 10 and increased scaling at ultimate ranks such that value at max ultimate rank remains at 40%.
- Rebuke: reduced Physical damage scaling with rank
- Resilience: reduced base % Maximum All Resist and % Defensive Ability to 1% and increased their scaling with rank such that the values at rank 12 remain at 5% and 12%, respectively
Thanks to some Physical “over-performancers” this build was nerfed as well . At least Bleeding side and lifesteal is buffed, that is good. Also, added build version with Divine Mandate for those who despise Oleron’s Rage and want moar %Crit . Performs almost the same. Still thinking what to choose .
Oh, hello again, my friends!
220.127.116.11 update incoming:
- Mogdrogen the Wolf: increased Defensive Ability to 50 and increased % Total Speed for Pets to 8% and Bleed damage for Pets to 12 / 3s
Yeah, just this . But the build survived another patch and even may see the end of patches. For now, enjoy the game and have a nice weekend!
P.S. I have chosen Divine Mandate version. Oleron one is viable too.
Hello! I am newish to the game. Is this build newbie friendly? I am thinking of following the Sandclaw Slicer version and as for armors, I think I’ll just grab whatever greens has the highest % bleed damage and resistance that drops.
The build can work without Bloodrager set, although not as good. Keep in mind that Bleeding does not heal you through life-leech, so Physical Damage on gear must not be ignored. Use Baldir set, for example.