[1.1.9.1 - 1.2.0.3] Blood Indelible - S&B Physical/Bleeding Blade Arc Warlord [sr+][mi][vid]

Except for this one, Sandreavers are BiS here. (This is just my opinion ofc)
Also believe Gladiators Distinction is BiS here also since we have no cooldown on war cry , scales goes nicely here with distinction (whodathunk)
Divine Mandate is fucking HUGE on this build though so reforged chains may still be the way to go either way id sneak scales in.
Glad you posted this though good job, 2 days before roman had me make something very similar.

2 Likes

Maybe for flat Bleeding damage only, but I prefer Unchas :smile:

You mean, no cooldown reduction? Yes, it is a problem. I would try Gladiator’s belt as well, but in Oleron+Mogdrogen setup it is not possible to fit Scales, so conversion is wasted. Also, we need Skill points. The current setup with Deathstalker has all of the points stretched to the limit.

Crit Damage is nice. I would still take Oleron’s Rage + Chains of Oleron and maybe Deastalker with Crit bonus, OA is much needed for Blind Fury procs. Can you show me how to insert Scales in this setup?

Thanks!

why do you use a quill You don’t need elemental damage.

Quill is an efficient way to get three Ascendant and Eldritch affinity each - 2x3 affinity for four devotion points. Likewise for Toad, which is also being used. And the build just meets the requirements for its T3 devotions.

Falcon and Eye of the Guardian require another point, which would have to be taken from Oleron and reduce your damage. Or do you see another solution?

1 Like

As @eisprinzessin said above, for affinities mostly. Also Quill provides %DA and some Aether Resistance. Of course, you can sacrifice two points from Oleron devotion and take either Falcon or Eye (only if you use Ugdenbog belt with its Acid-to-Physical conversion). Or even both. But you need to proc them reliably. Maybe if you bind Assassin’s Blade to Blitz and Guardian/Falcon to Deathstalker… :thinking:. Anyway, it is a personal choice. Full Oleron is better for me. Also it receives buffs in 1.1.9.2.

1 Like

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/vNQbL5v2
I did the devotion a little differently.
how about this? And what are the buffs in 1.1.9.2?

1 Like

More damage at the cost of Ghoul defense? It is a viable variant if you play with more awareness (not my strongest trait :smile:).

For buffs we have this Public Test Changelog: V1.1.9.2 :

• Rare Suffix - Vengeance: increased Physical damage
  • Kalis’Ka’s Harvest: added 10% Attack damage Converted to Health modifier for Blade Arc and increased its Physical damage modifier to 100 and its Bleed damage modifier to 110 / 3s
  • Pit Master’s Axe: increased % Weapon damage modifier for Blade Arc to 50%
  • Mythical Grasp of Unchained Might: increased Physical damage to 19-25. Increased % Pierce dealt as Physical modifier for Aura of Conviction to 100% and its Physical damage modifier to 28.
  • Oleron: increased Physical damage to 16-22, Internal Trauma to 24 / 5s, and % Physical and % Internal Trauma damage to 200%

Also, I will try this weapon:

• Sandclaw Slicer: increased bonus Physical damage to 36 and increased bonuses to Laceration and Rebuke to +3. Increased Physical damage modifier for Blade Arc to 132 and added 6% Attack damage Converted to Health modifier for it. Added modifiers for Presence of Virtue.
1 Like

I knew I would have to invest more in my psyche if I wanted to wear the mythical Black Queen ring and not the ghouls. Is Berserker a good choice enough to require stat adjustments? Are you saying your build isn’t the most powerful setting? It seems like you have invested more in stability, right? And will the Sandclaw Slicer be a better choice because of patch 1.1.9.2? Is the Sandclaw Slicer a better choice than the Gladiator Master’s Axe?

Why not?

There is always more powerful setting (or more convenient) :slightly_smiling_face:. It depends.

Maybe yes, maybe no. I want an official patch release to try. In 1.1.9.1 Pit Master’s axe is the best.

If you equip the sandclaw, will the devotion and skill settings change? I’ll also ask for a build update then!

With Sandclaw Slicer devotion map will be the same and excessive points from Laceration go to hardcap Blade Arc and one-point Rebuke. Also, we will have two vacant Armor augments thanks to Chaos Resistance on slicer. That is it.

Don’t you use the terrify skill of war cry? because of the fear-inducing effect?

Because of flat RR on it. Fear effect is just an annoying mechanic to make things harder.

Greeting fellas! :grinning:

The build was updated for 1.1.9.4 patch, main topic changed and new GT link added. Here are buffs it received:

• Rare Suffix - Vengeance: increased Physical damage
  • Kalis’Ka’s Harvest: added 10% Attack damage Converted to Health modifier for Blade Arc and increased its Physical damage modifier to 100 and its Bleed damage modifier to 110 / 3s
  • Sandclaw Slicer: increased bonus Physical damage to 36 and increased bonuses to Laceration and Rebuke to +3. Increased Physical damage modifier for Blade Arc to 132 and added 6% Attack damage Converted to Health modifier for it. Added modifiers for Presence of Virtue - our new weapon of choice, it beat Pit Master’s Axe.
  • Mythical Grasp of Unchained Might: increased Physical damage to 19-25. Increased % Pierce dealt as Physical modifier for Aura of Conviction to 100% and its Physical damage modifier to 28.
  • Oleron: increased Physical damage to 16-22, Internal Trauma to 24 / 5s, and % Physical and % Internal Trauma damage to 200%
  • Presence of Virtue: increased Bleed and Internal Trauma damage scaling with rank
  • Haven: increased % Healing Increase scaling with rank to 22% by rank 10, 33% by max ultimate rank and increased % Health scaling with rank to 30% by rank 10, 40% by max ultimate rank
  • Rebuke: increased Physical damage scaling with rank

And one nasty nerf :unamused:

• Deathstalker: reduced % Physical Resist on the pet’s skill to -8%

SR 75 full run with Null eating from one sneaky Arcane mob and unlucky Grava kiting :laughing:.

Have a nice day!

2 Likes

Aaand hello again, this time in 1.1.9.6 patch! :slightly_smiling_face:

A pack of buffs and nerfs build received:

• Increased monster % Physical Resist on Ultimate difficulty by 2%
  • Rare Prefix - Tyrant’s: removed % Physical damage
  • Kalis’Ka’s Harvest: reduced % Bleed and % Internal Trauma damage modifiers for Presence of Virtue to 80% and removed its % Physical damage modifier. Increased Bleed damage modifier for Blade Arc to 150 / 3s
  • Mark of Consumption: increased % Offensive Ability to 3% and added 12% damage to Undead
  • Bloodrager’s Endless Frenzy Set: added Heal to skill proc
  • Mythical Bloodrager’s Shoulderguard: added 5% Health
  • Fox: increased % Attack damage Converted to Health to 6%
  • Huntress: increased Health to 350
  • Mogdrogen the Wolf: increased % Attack damage Converted to Health to 10% and added 10% damage to Undead and 200 Health
  • Oleron: increased Health to 350 and reduced Physical damage to 12-16
  • Howl of Mogdrogen: added % Cast Speed
  • Military Conditioning: reduced % Health scaling with rank to 21% by rank 10 and increased scaling at ultimate ranks such that value at max ultimate rank remains at 36%
  • Clarity of Purpose: reduced base % Crowd Control Resists to 12% but increased their scaling with rank such that the value at rank 12 remains at 50%
  • Haven: increased % Shield Damage Blocked scaling with rank to 40% by rank 10, 60% by max ultimate rank. Reduced % Health scaling with rank to 26% by rank 10 and increased scaling at ultimate ranks such that value at max ultimate rank remains at 40%.
  • Rebuke: reduced Physical damage scaling with rank
  • Resilience: reduced base % Maximum All Resist and % Defensive Ability to 1% and increased their scaling with rank such that the values at rank 12 remain at 5% and 12%, respectively

Thanks to some Physical “over-performancers” this build was nerfed as well :grimacing:. At least Bleeding side and lifesteal is buffed, that is good. Also, added build version with Divine Mandate for those who despise Oleron’s Rage and want moar %Crit :laughing:. Performs almost the same. Still thinking what to choose :thinking:.

1 Like

Oh, hello again, my friends! :slightly_smiling_face:

1.1.9.7 update incoming:

• Mogdrogen the Wolf: increased Defensive Ability to 50 and increased % Total Speed for Pets to 8% and Bleed damage for Pets to 12 / 3s

Yeah, just this :rofl:. But the build survived another patch and even may see the end of patches. For now, enjoy the game and have a nice weekend!

P.S. I have chosen Divine Mandate version. Oleron one is viable too.

1 Like

Hello! I am newish to the game. Is this build newbie friendly? I am thinking of following the Sandclaw Slicer version and as for armors, I think I’ll just grab whatever greens has the highest % bleed damage and resistance that drops. :smiley:

Hi!

The build can work without Bloodrager set, although not as good. Keep in mind that Bleeding does not heal you through life-leech, so Physical Damage on gear must not be ignored. Use Baldir set, for example.

Greetings!

This is 1.1.9.8 build update:

• Mythical Mark of Consumption: increased Health to 550 and increased % Attack damage Converted to Health modifiers for Blade Arc and Phantasmal Blades to 8% and 6%, respectively. Added 8% Attack damage Converted to Health modifier for Upheaval.
  • Bloodrager’s Endless Frenzy Set: increased % Heal on the skill proc
  • Mythical Bloodrager’s Cowl: reduced % Heal on the skill proc. Increased Bleed damage modifier for Savagery to 120 / 3s
  • Empty Throne: increased % Freeze and % Stun Resists for player and pets to 25%. Increased % Aether, % Chaos and % Pierce Resists for pets to 15%.
  • Huntress: added 8% Increased Healing. Increased Health to 450 and increased % Health for pets to 12%.
  • Mogdrogen the Wolf: increased Health to 650 and replaced % Leech with 15% Increased Healing (Forgotten Gods only)
  • Oleron: increased Health to 650
  • Quill: increased Health to 100

Small buffs here and there, some Life leech lost but %Increased Healing gained. The build is updated (Divine Mandate), just attribute reshuffle. Have fun!

1 Like

Hello guys! :slightly_smiling_face:

The build was updated to 1.2.0.2 patch and got this stuff:

• Pit Master’s Axe: replaced bonus and modifiers for Blade Arc with support for Ring of Steel - goodbye axe :wave:
  • Dryad: reduced Energy Regeneration to 1.0
  • Fox: added 10 Health Regeneration
  • Huntress: added 25 Health Regeneration. Increased Bleed damage to 15 / 3s and % Increased Healing to 12%.
  • Mogdrogen the Wolf: increased % Increased Healing to 20% and removed Bleed damage for pets
  • Dryad’s Blessing: increased Healing scaling with rank
  • Howl of Mogdrogen: added % Health Regeneration scaling with rank
  • Blade Arc: removed Chance of Knockdown, but increased its Ragdoll potential, cause ragdolling is the best
  • Fighting Spirit: reduced Cooldown and Duration to 5s
  • Menhir’s Will: increased % Heal and Health Regeneration scaling with rank
  • Overguard: increased base % Shield Damage Blocked and base % Health Regeneration to 50% and increased Energy Cost scaling with rank
  • Markovian’s Defense: reduced % Damage Modified penalty to -10%
  • Veterancy: increased Health Regeneration and % Health Regeneration scaling with rank
  • Ascension: increased Energy Cost scaling with rank

According to 1.2 lifeleech nerfs here and there, I use @Crab_Turtle_2112’s devotion tree with Dryad instead of Ghoul now. Also slightly changed skill allocation, items are the same. New Grimtools link and videos with new Celestial boss fights were added.

Thank you for your support and have a good time!

1 Like