[1.1.9.1-1.2] Cold Jacks Saboteur - SR85, Calla, Ravager

Back when I posted this build, years ago, Harra set was a joke among the community for being one of the worst sets in the game.

Then it got buffed and buffed again, along with cold damage in general and is finally in a very good spot.

Here is a quick showcase of the build in 1.2.

1.2 GRIMTOOLS CLICK ME

Damage per stun jack

Performance:

Thanks for reading!

:snowflake: :snowflake: :snowflake:

13 Likes

Had an idea on how to take down Ravager while making dinner, here it is!

You had the idea during dinner, or you killed Ravager during dinner? :wink:

1 Like

Added Crucible run. As expected, not amazing but it works.

Can I have a save file?

Sure but you’ll have to explain to me how to do that.

You put the char folder into a zip file

say character name is “ulvar” the folder name is “_ulvar”

Then you upload that zip file to here, click the “upload” icon and follow the instructions there

this is result _ulvar.zip (130 Bytes) and someone can download it and put char file in his/her game folder and play it

_Jackie Jack.zip (803.8 KB)

Like this?

2 Likes

yeah exactly :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks, will check out once I get home!

1 Like

Big buffs in 1.1.9.1, added a (sloppy) 2:43 Ravager kill video. Also uploaded a new version of the build since I finally got my hands on a Ring of Anubar.

2 Likes

Figured out that with the new built in sustain from Harra’s set, Bat constellation is no longer needed and adjusted grimtools accordingly.

1 Like

Have you tried with the MI sword that would add additional 4% life steal on SJ?

Woah I missed that change. I have not tried it, nor do I know which weapon I would swap for it. Idk if the crit damage would make up for the loss of either proc. I don’t think I want to lose +1 all skills or 8% physical resistance though and I’m pretty sure I’d have to kite when Blast Shield is down regardless of how much adcth I can get.

And rolling that MI with decent cold affixes must be a nightmare :sweat_smile:

1 Like

took me 60+ runs for this stupid ring. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Really wanted to push the build to its limits, I recrafted almost everything for armor and physique. I was able to beat the timer for SR 85 (with pharma and lucky mutators). Fabius is hard but most other nemesis aren’t that bad if you’re careful. Also updated the screenshot.

1 Like

Reviving this zombie thread with 1.2 update. Cleaned up the old irrelevant stuff. Build is pretty solid now.

1 Like