[1.1.9.1] King Trozan: 4:24 Crucible Gladiator 150-170, Shard 100, All Celestials cold caster Druid by mad_lee [vid][g4][everything+]

Ofcourse!

1. Crossroads (green)
  2. Quill
  3. Scholar’s Light
  4. Crossroads (purple)
  5. Rhowan’s Crown (bind proc temporarily to Trozan’s Sky Shards)
  6. Crossroads (blue)
  7. Sailor’s Guide
  8. Amatok
  9. Crossroads (red)
  10. Jackal
  11. Behemoth
  12. Murmur
  13. Oklaine’s Lantern
  14. Remove Jackal
  15. Remove Crossroads (red)
  16. Remove Scholar’s Light
  17. Crossroads (yellow)
  18. Harvestman’s Scythe
  19. Remove Quill
  20. Remove Crossroads (purple)
  21. Remove Crossroads (green)
  22. Ghoul
  23. Ultos 5/6
  24. Wendigo 4 points
1 Like

thank you so much!!! I’m really enjoying this build !

1 Like

I just started playing this game and this is a pretty fun build!

I’m level 46 and for skills should I be focusing on completing the arcanist tree before druid?

Definitely not because Shaman has Wind Devils that reduce enemies’ resistances, are great devotion proccers and are more important than a lot of stuff from Arcanist mastery.

1 Like

@Stupid_Dragon - I have really appreciated your contributions to this game and forum. It’s made the time our small group spends playing together even more enjoyable (due to having a bit of a guidepost to move toward).

One thing I particularly enjoy about your posts are your breakdown of leveling sections. It may be that you don’t have on hand the Grimtools snapshots for each level brack - but would you nonetheless still be willing to add a leveling section to this seemingly awesome build?

I have been following along with the Trozan Ice Shard / Warlock build guide - though it seems to heavily deviate in terms of early skill choices.

Either way, thank you again!