How did this work?
As we already know, converted physical damage ignores armor (example). Thus, fully converted AAR (also know as one of the best sources of damage in the game) creates one of the most efficient physical build.~
Physical damage got basically redone in during the test of 9.2 and now its just great w/o any gimmicks.
Gear crafted for %slow resistance
- Inashkor’s Head - core item. Although, mod to AAR is useless (because everything is already converted, and it has flat physical damage, which means, it doesn’t ignore armor).
- Black Matriarch - BiS for any physical build.
- Albrecth’s Duality - to hardcap Disintegration.
- Decree of the Circle of Five - the only physical dagger/scepter so far, great stats,
garbage granted skill. BiS
- Rah’Zin’s armor - it’s just great here. I (lee, actually) couldn’t find a better slot.
- Formidable MI’s of the Eagle&Wolf - +3 both to AAR and Disintegration, tonn of stats, lots of physical resistance.
- Aether Reach - points to AAR, %CS,
finally some flat aether damage. Didn’t age well, lolAnd the flat is back again.
- Essence of the Grim Dawn - %CS, +3 to AAR , 4%ADctH and that Mandate mod - exactly the stats build needs.
- Ravager’s of Flesh Dreadgaze - +1 to all masteries, resistances, a lot of %health, 4%cdr and nice granted skill. Can be replaced with epic version
- Windshear Greaves and Kalastor’s Mark - a tonn of useful stats
- Deathstalker - best physical relic, unless you have soldier in your class.
- Gladiator’s Distinction -
. Just scales, but still a great belt.
S C A L E S
Shattered Realm performance
Finally, I have a build, that might (might!) be able to kill Gargaban’s second phase in one try. Jokes aside, it’s really stable in deep SR. The only mutators that are not welcome are -%hp and +%physical resistance to mobs. Reaper require a lot of kiting, as well as Kuba and Kaisan (probably the toughest one).
Have recorded several full runs in SR90-95, here are some of them:
As for lower shards - @mad_lee has recorded this video:
Even Mad Queen shoudn’t be a problem there, because arcanist.
Avatar of Mogdrogen an easy one, but still takes a lot of time, because 90% phys resistance and absorption.
Ravager of Flesh “Waltz” is our way here.
Callagadra - Took me 7 attempts to kill, the real danger here are sand tornadoes, Calla’s damage is not that devastating.
Crate of Entertaiment - I don’t really like that boss, could had done it much faster.
FOR LEVELING GUIDE CLICK HERE
It is @mad_lee who’s made this build shine. Before his changes (steroids) build had been quite underperforming.