[1.1.9.8 ~ 1.1.8.x] Awesome, powerful, die-hard, superboss-killer conjurer (elemental+bleeding, Bysmiel pet conjurer, No Green Item)

Skills/Equipment/Devotion: Conjurer, Level 100 (GD 1.1.9.8) - Grim Dawn Build Calculator
Play video: https://www.youtube.com/user/choisk0103/videos
Constellation selection order in Devotion : https://youtu.be/vBdnFY_PkFo

Upgrade ver 2.0: https://forums.crateentertainment.com/t/1-1-9-8-elemental-bleeding-bysmiel-pet-conjurer-no-green-item-all-superboss-killer/130853

Do you want to fight together with your pets instead of just watching like a bystander?.. Would you like to have a conjurer that never dies and survives even if you jump into the middle of massive enemies like a warrior and fight like a warrior?

Want to create a powerful Summoner Conjurer without using hard-to-obtain rare green items?
— The answer is this conjurer.

Some conjurer builds without rare green items may kill some super bosses faster than my conjurer, but they can’t kill all super bosses.
This conjurer can quickly kill all super bosses. You can reach SR level 90 without dying(see the video). This achievement is not only possible with a lot of luck, it is always possible with my conjurer if you have moderate proficiency.

In particular, the seemingly low DA 2655 is always compensated by the 330 OA(Offsenive Ability) cut (in devotion) made by 2 ravens + some other things, so my conjurer’s actual DA is over 3000. Also, 10000 damage absorption is provided by shoulder armor, further 10000 damage absorption is provided by shoes.

Furthermore, by Dryad’s blessing, there is a 100% chance every 3.3 seconds to fill with 10% + 600 blood. That’s not enough, by the Bysmiel’s Authority, you can replenish your & pets’ blood by 10%+700 as well as Dreeg’s blood every 12 seconds. Even if you try to commit suicide during battle, it will be difficult to die (^^). You may call this conjurer die-hard conjurer.

This conjurer is not a long-lived, low-performance conjurer. My Conjurer converts 100% of the pets’ physical damage and 70% of the pets’ Acid damage to elemental damage, and can quickly annihilate enemies by using 90% elemental resistance reduction and 110% bleeding resistance reduction (Curse of Fraility+Huntress+Manticore).

You will become stronger with sacrificing your safety,
(For example, you can remove Dryad’s Blessing and add Attack Seru,
or, remove Titans Plate and add Eldritch Mirror)

Can you present me any build without any rare green item, stronger & stable & universal than this pet conjurer?
You can’t see a summoner conjurer without rare green item, stronger than this conjurer while you’re alive.

I am proud of this character.

With no doping + no rare green Item + no build change
Average time
Ravager of flesh: about 3min or less
Callagadra: about 6min 10sec or less
Mogdrogen : about 6 min 10sec or less
Crate of Entertainment: about 1min
SR: 90+
With a little practice added,
Ravager : 2 min, 40sec possible
Callagadra & Mogdrogen : 5 min, 45 sec possible…

1/2 of secrets of destructive power is in devotions and its associations
Dispel your doubts with watching the play video.

Below are the battle videos.

general battle collection 1, including some boss, nemesis

general battle collection 2, including some boss, totem series, morgneth, the crate.

Ravager of flesh: about 3min or less

Callagadra: about 6min 10sec or less

Mogdrogen : about 6 min 10sec or less

Crate of Entertainment: about 1min

SR: 85-86

SR: 85-90

****ATTACK SEQUENCE GUIDE

1. Assign your skills to number 1 slot, as follows.
    snap2

2. Assign your skills to number 2 slot, as follows.
    snap3

3. Install & utilize X-mouse button control utility.

4. Assign {HOLDMS:200}9{HOLDMS:70}2{HOLDMS:70}3{HOLDMS:200}{RMB} to Right button
    – assign Doom bolt/blood of Dreeg/Call of the beast/Wind Devil to Right Button

5. Assign y{HOLDMS:250}6{HOLDMS:250}7{HOLDMS:250}{TAB}{HOLDMS:250}9{WAITMS:250}{HOLDMS:250}e{HOLDMS:250}ry to Middle button
    -Assign rearm your buffs to Mouse Middle Button

6. Assign 6 to Mouse button 4
    –Assign Pet Attack to Mouse button 4

7. Assign y{HOLDMS:250}2{HOLDMS:250}3{HOLDMS250}{SPACE}y to Mouse button 5
    –Assign Call Pets to Mouse Button 5

8. Assign {HOLDMS:250}r{HOLDMS:250}2{HOLDMS:250}P to Mouse button Wheel UP
    – Assign Bysmiel’s Authority/Blood of Dreeg /Health portion
    (firstly, assign “Health Portion” of system menu to Keyboard Button “P”)

9. Assign e to Mouse button Wheel down
    –Call Primal Spirit

Attack Method

1. Press simutaneously, 2, 3, 4, Space keys of Keyboard, per every 1 second
  2. Press TAB(Jump attack) if necessary(maybe every 4 sec), Press Mouse Button 2(Doom bolt/blood of Dreeg/Call of the beast/Wind Devil) immediately after cool time of “devil wind”
  3. if necessary, Use Mouse Button 4(force all pets to attack a specific enemy)
    It’s all.
2 Likes

Don’t know if any are stronger or not, but Maya has several Conjurer builds.

I think this build is stronger than your:

To: tin2507

I have checked just now, above video and your build dosen’t coincide… it just a fake video or another build with some rare green items…I also have tested Callagadra with your build, it takes 10mins or more…

Yes. No offense but there are quite a few things wrong with your build. Among other things, you’re using both Manticore and Rhowan’s Crown devotions.

Anyways, welcome to the forum. :slight_smile: Check out some builds here for different ways to make an Bysmiel conjurer.

To: ya1

Never~~,
Your understanding is incorrect…

Manicore can add Resistance-Reduction(RR) to Huntress’s bleeding RR, simutaneously, manticore can apply RR for Eldritch Hound’s Acid damage & Primal Spirit’s Piercing damage & Poison damage…+ Hell Hound’s chaos damage,
but Rhowan’s Crown can’t do it.

Furthermore, manticore’s RR duration time(5sec) is longer and braod than Rhowan’s Crown(2sec), so, manticore can supplement & expand the Rhowan’s Crown temporally and spatially.

OK?
If maticore is removed, kill-time becomes about 20% longer.
My experiment have proved it.

Furthermore, It should also be noted that my devotion’s characteristics reside in a correlation that maximizes the probability of occurrence. Almost all active skills occur almost 100% regardless of their original probability. This is because a skill associated with any devotion is a wide area & DOT(Damage Over Time) skill.

Now…it’s time to present to me more stronger pet-conjurer without any rare green item.

Only if enemies move outside the radius of the Elemental Storm.

Elemental Storm triggers and resets its RR’s duration every second an enemy is within the Storm. If they’re stationary for the full elemental Storm’s duration, then the RR will effectively last 7 seconds (5 second Storm duration + 2 second final RR application).

Manticore does have the advantage of providing the full 5 second debuff immediately, but a single Elemental Storm is capable of outlasting that, and generally is easier to overlap/reproc (25% proc chance vs 15% enables higher consistency).

No comment on whether this makes one better or worse than the other, however.

To: Ceno
My Hellhoud & Primal Spirit & Familiar…etc…& My Elemental Storm… don’t always attack the same enemy. They often fight in different directions within a certain range.

As in the case of the SR 75+, consider a situation where you are fighting a large-scale enemy.
Manticore can serve as Rhowan’s Crown in a area where Rhowan’s Crown dosen’t occur.

Furthermore, if Manticore & Rhowan’s Crown occurs at the same time in the same area, only Mantcore’s RR can be added to Huntress’s bleeding RR to make bleeding RR amplify.

Looking at the video, these three RRs occur almost simultaneously.

My Conjurer’s kill-time has been reduced by almost 50% with the most recent addition of the Huntress. The role of Manticore in amplifying Huntress’ bleeding resistance reduction is impressive.

For whatever reason, removing the Manticore will make the kill time feel long enough. my experiment proved it.

build is deceptively good. some things look odd when glanced at but fit the puzzle well.
low DA but has plenty of OA reduction. medal augment can be used offensively or defensively.
item/augment/component choices make sense when considering the whole picture.

multiple flat rr devotions and huntress on a non bleed build might seem out of place but there is decent amount of flat bleed damage and both huntress and bysmiel pet have enemy OA reduction.
manticore provides wider area coverage when bysmiel pet proves inadequate or is on cooldown. rhowan’s crown rr is elemental only but due to wide radius and area is still good on the build as it is familiar focused. the devotion skills/procs double as additional source of damage as well.

maybe blood of dreeg could use more points. some skills can be soft capped by taking points from others. but performance is good already.

To: Cockatiel

I think your reading ability on the devotion composition is very good. As you said, my conjurer and pets have rather low DA. However, because Huntress, Bysmiel hound, and my jumping attack make the enemy’s OA almost cut by 320 during battle… Low DA is not a problem.

Also, as you said, I only knew that my attack power was mainly based on elemental damage. However, I found out later that the bleeding damage was considerable.
The addition of Huntress resulted in a significant kill time reduction.

Curse of Frailty and Huntiris and Manticore always reduce the enemy’s bleeding resistance by 100% or more.