[1.1.9.3] The Pet Candulas, Corruptor of Souls Cabalists Crucible 4:20

Hello.
Recently I was trying out different Bysmiel Conjurers and while they are very solid builds I couldn’t get the crucible clear times I wanted. I decided to try adding Skeletons and after some variants I tested Corruptor of Souls set in a last desperate attempt to make it work, which opened my eyes to how powerful this blue set is.
The set provides valuable skillpoints for Skeletons and Soul Harvest as well as tons of vitality flat damage which can be converted to other damage types. Here are some variants I tested:

Lightning Skeletons and Birds

GRIMTOOLS
Birds help keep Skeletons alive with constant healing. Tons of damage but I wish I could’ve squeezed out some more defensive stats and CC res/movespeed. Still a very solid build and could be tuned a bit more defensively.

Fire Skeletons

GRIMTOOLS
Massive damage and I think Dracarris might be even better for speed, but I went with Veilpiercer for better general use and pet phys res. I also tested Ishtak devo path and it worked fine but I couldn’t say no to the damage from Mogdrogen.

Chaos Skeletons

GRIMTOOLS
Originally I wanted to use double Salazar Blades with belgo relic but results with off hand was much better. Fun and solid setup but I think for chaos Skeletons it’s better to just go Lost Souls (I haven’t actually tested it so I could be wrong here).

Hope you enjoy and feel free to ask questions :slight_smile:

12 Likes

So you did fire too, nice! I tried Ritualist and failed miserably despite high dmg stats and decent sustain. Oh well, Occultist or bust.

Nice uses of the Corruptor’s set. I think I’ll try the lightning one, gearing is easy.

1 Like

I had to after you reminded me of the conduit and I realized what a good fit it would be on this set :smiley:
Occultist add so much flat and survivability for skeletons, the only way I see skeletons working on Ritualist is with Lost Souls and even then that set could use some shaman support which could also enable some spicy hellhound Conjurers.

Not a lazy SR100 crawler 3/10 :rofl:

1 Like