[1.1.9.4 - 1.1.9.5] [HC] [Vid] Non-Set | Lightning Pet | Conjurer | v1.1

Conjurer, Level 100 (GD 1.1.9.4) - Grim Dawn Build Calculator (grimtools.com)

Vid SR 75 - 76

GT Rare item affix base on game. u can choice any affix in game

7 Likes

1 Like

Nice, classic and fun. The easiest option to beat HC :slight_smile:
IMHO… :vulcan_salute:

Welcome back

really nice one dusk, good way to start of the new year :ok_hand:

wouldn’t stormcaller relic be real good here since it applies aura that affect pets?
or speed bonus+swarmlings just better?

Actually, I don’t like offensive devotion, cause of HC mode. but some SC player can try and change it.

Happy new year :grinning:

u mean skill stormcaller‘s pact ?

Think he means Eye of the Storm. Though, I’d say Primal Instinct is far stronger here. Pet attack speed, 5 more pets with fairly high full converted base damage + more flat piled onto them from existing buffs/auras beats out the 24-65 Lightning damage and +150% Lightning damage to your pets. Especially as you don’t have a ton of pets to begin with to multiply those bonuses compared to builds with Skeletons, Ghol glove spiders or other niche gear pieces like Sanar’Siin/Black Scourge that can stack them up.

1 Like

u r right,
the build half damage from 5 swarmlings pets, cant change to other relic
without more pets , stormcaller base lightning damage useless.

3 Likes

How do I start off leveling this? I usually begin any new save by getting 5-10 devotion points in Crucible, so I’m just wondering what skills I should take to make farming the Crucible quicker.

I’m new btw, started last week and I really like pet builds like Ritualist and Conjurer

This is conjurer new start video,take a simple watch, u will know how to start.
https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1N741177EH/

Can it do any of the celestials?

yes, Callagadra need change to Beast set.

1.1.9.6 GT:Conjurer, Level 100 (GD 1.1.9.5) - Grim Dawn Build Calculator
note: Remove Widow devotion for reduce one button for that skill, and change to movment and resistance devotion to increase character and pets survival.

Callagadra, Scion of the Sands
Ravager of Mind
Crate of Entertainment
SR 85 - 87

2 Likes

Cool update to this build. Do you find the lack of poison resist to be a problem ever? Obviously your videos show great results, but I was just wondering if there were any areas or bosses where the lack of poison and acid resistance on pets is an issue.

Blood of Dreeg - or more specifically, Aspect of the Guardian - provides ample Poison Resistance to pets. It may not show in Grimtools, but if you activate Blood of Dreeg in game with your pets summoned, the pet sheet will show that Poison and Acid Resistance is capped.

It’s a great thing about being a Conjurer - especially with the much-needed Physical resistance also boosted for pets.

Okay thank you, it was indeed because I was looking at Grim Tools.

sorry for the noob question but how should i level up this char to farm the items?

[1.1.5.2 - 1.1.9.0] — Summoner — All kind of Build Collection (Unknow time Update) - Grim Dawn / Classes, Skills and Builds - Crate Entertainment Forum

this guide may help u how. when u lv100 can farm monster totem or Normal mode SR 65 - 66 first. then when u have set equipment, u can go ultimate mode farm SR 60 - 61.

1 Like