[1.1.9.4] (DW Melee) A for Aether - Melee Aether Spellbreaker [4:40 Crucible] [SR90] [Avatar, Ravager]

either you can take DR version of items from my build as I stashed them with … quite good rolls.

1 Like

Thanks I crafted them myself, it’s a satisfying process. And didn’t compare with 2x Blazeherald but double-rare weapons already improved the build a lot.

1 Like

Usually hardly a sacrifice, at least on armor, where i.e. of Corrosion / Frostburn has the most %damage of all affixes which is always pleasing, and of The Wolf can make your Cunning dump bigger :wink:

1 Like

A GD returnee here after some break. Played DW Purifier and Conjurer before, so like to try a DW melee this time. This build seems pretty fun and easy to play.
Can you give a general guide of leveling up? like which class to start first, main leveling up skills and such. Also, most of the skills are cold/pierce/physical from Nightblades. How do you convert to Aether damage (in early/mid game)? The devotion is quite clear so that’s ok.
Thanks in advance.

you can start as nightblade with SS (there are cold swords for it in Act 2) or farm some aether maces from Krieg.
from lvl35 you can go aether as it’s possible to equip Blaze Heralds already and get conversion and RR.
WPS and skills are partly/fully converted by global conversion from swords and gear (as ideally you’ll have 100% pierce/chaos>aether and ~25% ele>aether).

Thanks for the quick reply!
Another question: For skill distribution, do you rush Arcanist tree to get Reckless Power and Fabric of Reality? Seems like Nightblade is mostly for the the beginning skills (with high levels added later on)?

iirc, it’s highly desirable to get an Exclusive at lvl 50, so yes, most likely you want to rush it.

to the previous post, you can also level up with AAR (needs ectoplasma in rings/ammy to energy sustain).

Dude this build is deadly in SR. Specs look so glassy but 75-76 is a breeze. I liked your build so much that I’ve decided to build my own legit version, I have a Warped of Shattered Reality and an Aetherfire of Alacrity in my stash so I’m excited to see how they perform vs your set up!

Edit: and yeah, I think Nightblade WPS and Belgo need some love next patch.

1 Like

Hello guys! Is this build playable due to the latest patch?

I downloaded it in this patch and believe me, it’s viable! In my mediocre hands a 75-76 run was pretty easy. Damage is great and survivability is not that horrible despite glassy specs.

Sry for noob question, which of these files do I need to download and where to put them to try it out?

you download the folder and then re-archive it and put it where your saves are

1 Like

Thx a lot) Can you write please devotion order steb by step while im lvling.

you need to grab RR asap (if I’m right), so sailor’s guide+spider and then widow, then just head on to revenant and t3 devos