[1.1.9.7] DW Loxmere + Morgo SS Witch Hunter SR 90 /Ravager of Minds / Avatar of Mogdrogen

Image from the game with perma buffs, PB+BoD and Lethal Assault buff

Amulet crafted with %4 armor

:ice_cube: :dagger:GRIMTOOLS:dagger: :ice_cube:

SR 75-76 Complete Run

SR 85 Complete Run

SR 90 Complete Run

Go 0:20 to see Fabius fight, go 7:57 to see Kuba fight.

Ravager of Minds

No change maded. Used health, OA&DA, lifesteal, armor, bleeding resist, vitality resist pharma and 1x Aether Cluster.

Changed two augments with ligtning one, used health, OA&DA, lightning resist and lifesteal pharma. Added aether cluster to the bar but didn’t use it.

Thanks for reading, any comment & feedback is welcome

11 Likes

looks good, we will try it

1 Like

Ford you should really consider making a compendium for your builds, they are pretty neat and viable.

1 Like

Most, if not all, are in Build Compendium X already.

2 Likes

Thanks a lot but I’m too lazy for that and I’m definitely not a good thread creator; most of other builders polish their threads with html and such and provide much more info than me.

And yes as @medea_fleecestealer said, except a few all like Fire Reaper and Aether Defiler, all of are in the compendium.

1 Like

Here’s a compendium of Ford’s builds with various filters: Builds created by fordprefect - Grim Dawn Builds

4 Likes

Noice! You da man!

1 Like

Build updated.

1 Like

Would this build be safe for HC if I play careful?

After you get full gear and completed devotion map yeah, but for leveling I can’t give guarantee, generally Witch Hunter can be played pretty safe as acid damage while leveling, go for DEE and health regen. Other than that you will have resistances from 3 support skills, damage absorption from exclusive and BoD/PB for healing so you shouldn’t have any problem.

1 Like