[1.1.9.4] Upheaval Druid. Callagadra, Ravager, Avatar, Crate of Entertainment, Lokarr, Mad Queen, 150-170 crucible and SR 75-76

Hello everyone. Would like to show my version of Upheaval Druid. It turned out to be a pretty good shooter, with a lot of damage, due to frequent upheaval and punching through the gun. Able to shut down all the strong bosses in the game. Video of the results below.

GT: Druid, Level 100 (GD 1.1.9.4) - Grim Dawn Build Calculator

сдвиг друид.PNG

150-170 crucible

Callagadra

Ravager

Crate of Entertainment

Lokarr

Mad queen

75-76 SR

Ancient Grove

3 Likes

I have nothing against speeding up the gameplay using GI, but next time it is better to warn that it is used in the video, as it may cause some confusion

That’s why I don’t write the running time. And it causes confusion for those who care about the time of the race for some reason of their own, which many are not very interested in the game :slight_smile:

1 Like

One more reason for you

for me, the balance of the game according to the time of the crucible is still not a very correct idea. So give me a build of 4 minutes and I’ll make it 5 minutes or even more. This is my opinion, you don’t need to agree with it.

2 Likes

There is no rules that required you to write down how fast or what mod you use with your build while doing end game contents. Suprisingly i can only see around a dozen of players that care about clear speed, and even dev want to use that timer to be the symetric for “builds balance”- which a lot of players dont care. People claim their builds are dead by raising the timer about 20-30 more seconds, and mine got from 7 minutes to 10 minutes but i dont care. Btw a very good build @AlexGoldFish_322 , i enjoy your YT’s channel a lot

1 Like