[1.2.0.2 My Deep SR Pet Conjurer - SR140 solo, Callagadra, Lokarr, Ravager (CR150-170 ~6:50)

спасибо, будем ждать!!!

hello Skelemental,
i have not finished ash of malmouth and forgotten god yet, and i have only sr5 :smiley:
while i saw mostly sr75, now you have passed sr125, strong man
nice and awesome
may i borrow you character savegame to try, if you don’t mind, thanks in advance

Posting on behalf of someone else (:red_circle:)

I was told “They will know what it means”

4 Likes

Haven’t tested this yet, but this is what I drew up this morning:

This version has a stronger dog, pets have a nice health boost, a bit more phys resist, more run / cast speed, slight attack speed bump too. More % damage, but slightly less OA% and crit %, but those are small drops. Only other concern is I lose a little overcap resist for the toon, but not much… I do get a little more health and armor too. All in all, on paper this version looks better to me, but I’ll have to test it out yet.

Benn’Jahr SR130, playing around up here, can kill some nem’s, definitely not all. Cherry picking… Here is one of those picked cherries. :slight_smile:

Also, I’ve made a very slight update to the build, I’ve changed out the scaled hide in the pants for an ancient armor plate. Same 100% armor absorption, little more armor and DA. The scaled hide was a hold over from a previous version, so this makes more sense.

2 Likes

Since the reward for spending hours perfecting your novel toon is to get nerf’d, I wrote a haiku:

one one nine six nerf
uh oh zaria oh no
chillmane saves the day

1.1.9.6 build:

Little wimpier than before, but can still beat some Nems this high and make it to chunk 4 fairly reliably. Had Fabius and Moosie in this chunk 4, didn’t waste my time. :slight_smile: Definitely more work than before, not easy.

1 Like

Is heart of the mountain the only change ?

Only the amulet for items. But, also pulled points out of the dog (down to 8//16) to keep the briars at 26/16 and Mog Pact at 22/12.

1 Like

You could also replace one living armor on the chest or shoulder: the OA isn’t that useful and your elemental and chaos overcaps are already great. Either with another ancient armor (which would bring your absorb to 98%, but increase your armor value to compensate) or a sacred plating for a bit more health and a better aether overcap.

1 Like

Funny you mention that, I was looking at the toon yesterday, aether overcap is the only area it is lacking… (and the pets lost some phys resist / HP, tried to compensate with more armor from Heart of Mountain). I could use Bonds of Bys in the chest, maybe. Might play around with it a bit, it definitely feels wimpier than 1.1.9.5, but it still is strong in the overall picture.

Maybe something like this. I hate using potions, but a little pharma for aether and chaos resist might do the trick… dunno, I have my starting point. Trying SR115 now, think it’ll be doable. But, I’d say over all SR feels 10 levels harder than before. :frowning: Meaning, SR115 is a lot like SR125 was pre-patch, so the toon definitely took a step back, while still being strong overall. But… will keep working on it, till the next nerf. :smiley:

1 Like

I mean, you’re threading waters that I have never even seen (deeper I EVER got in SR was 85) so you probably know much better than me what actually matters at that point, but for what it’s worth, I’d do this with those augments :

Your aether resist would be sorta fixed, and in my experience, there aren’t that many enemies using big chaos damage attacks, so losing a bit of chaos overcap isn’t that bad. The extra health is also nice.

Speaking of augments, why the mark of illusion on your ring ? Wouldn’t a corpse dust be more useful ?
And the bloodied crystal ? your bleed overcap is like 200%. A runebound topaz would give you more DA, (health instead of armor) and a bit more shield damage blocked.

Like I said, I’ve never been that deep in SR, so there may be variables I’m not considering, so take these comments with a grain of salt. :slight_smile:

1 Like

The build you posted ooks good, to be honest I think we’re very much in fine-tuning territory, there aren’t likely to be any giant leaps found here. But, I think yours looks pretty good, I lose a little DA, resists are better though, more balanced for sure.

Runebound, Mark of Illusion, Bloodied Crystal… any of them are probably ok there, I just went for armor / DA. Survivability is key, but I am not a melee player, so to be honest I have no idea what is best here… I just went with what seems to make sense in my mind, armor and DA, good stuff. :slight_smile: But any of them have some “good stuff.”

1 Like

thanks for sharing this awesome build, question about the main hand, would the black hand of sanar’siin be better? get extra temp 3 pets and with a higher % pet bonus? Also, I want to understand the reason to use Salazar’s Sovereign Blade, for one extra temp pet that is the only thing I can think of.

thanks

That would probably work well, not sure it’d be better, but it’d work well… didn’t try it ever on this build, but no reason it wouldn’t be a decent fit in the weapon slot. I like the green in that hand here as it gives me an option for the affixes (this is a stash’d build), but there are more realistic purple and blues that would work alright as well. I really, really like the Salazar pet and tend to use it in my builds when I can, just personal preference.

1 Like

Thank you for the quick response, I will see how it goes

Sure thing, good luck with the toon, hope you like it!

1 Like

Why the green shield? Perhaps some alternate items could be listed for people unable to get the rolls of these monster infrequents? Or more importantly what sort of affixes you are looking for on them so we know what to farm for?

The green shield is for survivablity. Lots of resists (including much needed phys resist) and some meaningful points for the pets. This set up is an attempt to have the best of both worlds, a toon that is relatively tanky while having pets that can still manage quite capable DPS. Having both of those qualities in GD isn’t always easy, the gear choice here is in an attempt to pull that off. Both affixes are super helpful and make the shield into a key piece of equipment. Find one with eithe affix. Stonehide will make you tougher, of immortality will give your pets and you health. In my more budget friendly SR Conjurer I use a Lichguard and no DR’s (though to be honest, finding a suitable Fleshwrapped Bulwark is probably easier than the blue shield).

1 Like

It’s an amazing shield for survivability. I even missed the high physical resist on yours. For people wanting to farm for a good roll, port valbury might be a good place.

Yep, any area full of aether enemies. Port Valbury is good, around Homestead is good.