[1.1.9.6 - 1.2.0.3] Doom Impending - Rahbinger Witchblade [sr+][vid]

Greetings!

This is 1.1.9.8 build update:

• Kraken: increased Health to 500
  • Sailor’s Guide: added 15% Fire Resist and increased % Run Speed to 10%
  • Solael’s Witchfire: increased Defensive Ability to 40

The build was slightly adjusted by moving Physique points to Spirit, GT link updated. Except for that - nothing new. Have fun!

I wonder what happens to this build after 1.2, especially after the global ADCTH nerf. Can it be reconfigured to gain more defenses by other means? Will it need to? And, most importantly, will it be able to do SR90?

Time will tell. And 1.2 patch :smile:.

Can’t believe i just saw this now. I need more pewpew builds :laughing:

So I’ve did a test with patch 1.2, tried to push beyond SR85 and ultimately failed. It should be possible to reach SR90, but but with a lot of dying and/or pharma.
Sustainability surely had dwindled. Since I had to do a lot of kiting, and encouraged by the health regen buffs in 1.2, I thought it would make sense to get more passive sustain (i.e. health regen) as opposed to ADCTH. This is what I ended up with

• Replaced Groul with Behemoth (and Eel with Lizard)
  • Giant’s blood bound The Harbinger proc (not sure if there are better options)
  • Got Eldritch Pact relic (damage and regen), and M.Pyroclasm Mark medal to regain some AoE/pass-through for AA
  • Softcapped Veterancy from Soldier for health regen

1.1K regen with BoD up, 3.6K with all buffs up. Not too impressive, but seems good enough for a PC that is not a physical warder? Well, it dies less often in high SR, but still not enough to be comfortable.

The Iron Maiden has become the biggest problem. Kills the PC in 1-2 hits, plus massive Trauma crits that are nigh impossible to outheal. Dodging her first Blitz (that inflicts Sunder in addition to massive damage) and facetanking for the rest of the battle is the only viable option, since she seems not to use Blitz on PCs in melee range.
While Reaper of the Lost, surprisingly, has become much less of a problem for this build. I’m not sure if/how he was nerfed.
The Leeching mutator is also a problem, since I cannot kill fat/hero monsters fast enough now (i.e. before they get a chance to do much harm).

I’m not sure where to go from here. Revert my regen-focused changes and try to squeeze even more ADCTH instead? Get more Physical resist to defend against Trauma damage? Or learn to pilot better?

Something of this, something of that :sweat_smile:. Ghoul is still good for WD-based builds, in my opinion, it even got buffed with %Healing increase and some speed for casters. Why does everyone ignore it now? Oh well, have to update the build.

Your variant is viable. I would try getting more DA and max BoD line for high SR though. And fix Pierce res, do not ignore enemies like Fabius :grin:.

1 Like

getting more DA

Right, but not sure from where, though. Only the pants and the boots are really changeable.

And fix Pierce res, do not ignore enemies like Fabius :grin:.

Surprisingly (or not) enough, Fabius, especially when he’s alone, isn’t a big of problem, can facetank him just fine. Likely because he doesn’t have neither Sunder nor resist shred, otherwise I probably would’ve noticed that low pierce overcap, lol.

Unless he is in pair with RR mob :laughing:. But yeah, Fabius is overall weaker nowadays, ignore my statement then. Do not know where Sunder would be put, he is a fast-hitting combatant.

So I’ve done a small bit of changes on top of the previous and finally managed to push SR90. Not sure which one of them helped, or maybe I just got used to dodging Sunder.

• Took Prismatic Diamon for a small extra circuit breaker, and bound Giant’s Blood to it (proc chance went from 54% to 60%)
  • Replaced Chains of Oleron with Hallowed Ground, to gain a bit more DA as you’ve suggested, plus some extra flat health regen to the pile

Definitely not comfortable for farming (although should be easier with pharma), I’ve died 4 or 5 times, but doable. Hooray? Anyway, I’m not sure if the new ultimate SR level with rewards is supposed to be this hard.

1 Like

To be honest, I do not see any increase in loot rewards past SR 80+, only more chests colors :laughing:. If my builds pass same trials with moderate changes or unchanged (SR 75-76 farm, celestials etc), I will be satisfied enough. For harder challenges - feel free to let your fantasy fly :slightly_smiling_face:.

Hello! :slightly_smiling_face:

It is 1.2.0.3 update time!

• Mythical Voidwalker Footpads: reduced Cooldown on the granted skill
  • Abomination: increased Health to 800 and Offensive Ability to 120
  • Dying God: added 8-20 Chaos damage for pets and increased Defensive Ability to 55
  • Ghoul: increased Health Regeneration to 16 and % Health Regeneration to 30%
  • Hydra: added 6% Run Speed and 6% Max Run Speed
  • Raven: reduced Energy Regeneration to 1.0 and increased Lightning damage for pets to 9
  • Ghoulish Hunger: added % Increased Healing (Forgotten Gods only) and added % Cast Speed
  • Fighting Spirit: reduced Cooldown and Duration to 5s
  • Markovian’s Advantage: increased base % Weapon damage by 15%
  • Zolhan’s Technique: increased base % Weapon damage by 20%
  • Blood of Dreeg: reduced Cooldown to 12s and increased Duration to 60s. Increased Energy Cost and Health Regeneration scaling with rank. Increased % Heal at scaling at ultimate ranks.
  • Possession: increased % Absorption scaling with rank to 18% by rank 12, 25% by max ultimate rank

In terms of gear and devotions - everything is same. Just relocated some skillpoints to CoF for better crowd control and RR application uptime. More kiting required but the build does everything I need still - SR 75-76, celestials etc. Updated GT link and videos except for Mogdrogen.

Thank you and have a good time!