[1.2.0.3] Bleed Me a River: 4:30 Crucible Gladiator 150-170, Shard 100, Ravager facetank, All Celestials bleeding hybrid Trickster by mad_lee [vid][g4][everything+]

WoW! Thanks for the quick response :blush:

1 Like

is there a reason why you added 1 point to Nidalla’s Justifiable Ends? is the poison DoT good for procs or is there something im not getting

Standard practice because NJE has cooldown reduction for SS, which means better mobility.

1 Like

-0.2 CD of a 3.5 CD Shadow Strike seems really negligible tbh as half the time SS is on a downtime where the 0.2 reduction doesn’t really change anything. imo the extra +60hp restored on totem or the 0.2 extra radius of grasping vines might have more value, but im a noob so what do i know lol

6:16 naked extra spawn

2 Likes

I’m watching the videos and looking at the build but I still don’t grasp the magic at work here…

Where is the damage coming from ?
I get that blade spirit and ring of steel are strong… but they are not THAT strong, are they ?

Savagery seems to be there mostly for Tenacity of the boar, grasping vines is there as a proccer.

Is the damage on Devouring swarm significant with the various mods ?

Or is it the procs that add up ? (Living shadow, Falcon swoop, Crimson wake, fleshcarver, eye of orissia, blood spines…)

Because right now, I don’t know what I’m looking at … it’s awesome, but I don’t get it :stuck_out_tongue:

Many Bleeding damage sources times 4.2k %Bleeding damage.

2 Likes

So it’s the multiple procs and skills that add up, nothing in specific.

Basically what makes this build good is how well those procs mesh together ?

1 Like

The key for success in DoT based builds is to stack multiple sources. And since bleeding is DoT only damage type it’s even more potent. And ofc everything is boosted by the huge %bleeding damage.

1 Like

and one more thing (if i remembered correctly)- 3 Blade Spirits can stack their own Bleeding damage. yeah, even they are exactly the same, 3 BS are counted as 3 different sources of bleeding damage. (maybe i saw that in 5 Guardian build by Grey). Thats why the bleed mod of the MI shield is so freaking good, they are multiple x3 and even stack much higher than expected

1 Like

Is that the case ? interesting!

I know DoT effects procced from different blade spirits will stack (like if you bind oleron’s rage on them for example, 1 different instances of the proc that originated from different blade spirits would stack)

But their own basic attack also stacks ?

yeah, and the mod is almost double the bleed damage of each BS. Imagine with this mod, you have total of 6 almost-maxed level-normal bleeding BS that stack together, and more, the proc from them- they are stacked too- if the skills are proc from 2 different BS. Weird i know, but if thats the truth, then i’m not surprise how freaking strong damage the build had tbh. Like 80% dmg comes from that source alone

1 Like

This. It applies the Bleed increase to both Whirling Blades and Blade Eruption as well - for every Blade Spirit. It’s a crazy increase to Blade Spirit’s DoT potential.

1 Like

thats only true for 9.2, in 9.1 it doesnt affect one of those.

• Scarab Shell: fixed an issue where the Blade Spirit modifiers were not applying to all of the Blade Spirit’s damage sources

Previously, it only effected Blade Eruption when I tested it last year. I thought it was working as intended but when 9.2 came around and added in that it effects Whirling Blades as a bug, I assume it was meant to effect both parts all along :man_shrugging:.

Edit: I see what you mean now, my mistake. Yeah, it only effects both Blade Spirit skills on the playtest and will for future versions.

Will this still be fine in 1.1.9.2?

Yes, as of current published state of 1.1.9.2 it would be.

1 Like

Hey, took a long break from the game (1-2 years), just got back and trying to figure some stuff out again.

Couple of questions.

How did you manage to skill into the order devotion tree? If im correct you have 8 order points put into the tree, but if im not mistaken you need atleast 9 to even start putting points into them.

Another thing, i had a blast leveling this through normal difficulty, but for some reason i get my ass kicked by some mobs in elite. Im using the Lokkar’s Set, but im not sure if its usable in elite+.
My resistance are not that bad, lacking some poison and vitality and aether resistance. But it seems the damage is physicial and im losing 2-3k health in one hit.

Eh, no. You only need 8, which is the prerequisite for Unknown Soldier.

It’s a pretty trivial devotion map to setup actually, the main problem is it uses Berserker. Berserker requires an axe, which might be not very convenient during levelling. You can switch Berserker for Chariot.

Kinda like that:

1. Crossroads (purple)
  2. Falcon
  3. Crossroads (green)
  4. Crossroads (red)
  5. Jackal
  6. Huntress
  7. Chariot of the Dead
  8. Remove Jackal
  9. Crossroads (yellow)
  10. Dryad
  11. Remove Crossroads (order)
  12. Fox
  13. Empty Throne
  14. Owl
  15. Remove crossroads (green)
  16. Mogdrogen
  17. Crane
  18. Unknown Soldier

No surprise here, Lokarr has armor rating of a level 1 set, so you’re getting your ass kicked with physical damage. As a HC player I’d say you’re relatively safe if your gear is less than 10 levels behind your character level, for heavy armor you can increase that to 15-20 levels depending on the gear slot. The feasibility of Lokarr set on Elite+ is a question of build and piloting skill. Some builds can do that, some can’t, some players can do that, some can’t.

3 Likes

I tried that. The issue is, you need atleast 1 Order point to start dryad. But you don’t get the one order point unless you spec into it in the crossroads. But OP didn’t made this. According to grimtool its only 1 point in ascendant and chaos.

I tried your steps, but even if i spec completely into chariot of the dead i still don’t get that one order point i need since those 2 are not connected in any way.
It seems something is mixed up, but i can’t figure it out. I always had issues with the devotion system, since you can easily confuse yourself.

E: Nvm, i think i figured it out. Since you get 10 order points from dryad and crane, you can just use 1 point for the crossroads to unlock the site of the constelation and then remove that said point later on.

1 Like