[1.1.9.8] King Trozan: 4:20 Crucible Gladiator 150-170, Shard 100, All Celestials cold caster Druid by mad_lee [vid][g4][everything+]

Ofcourse!

1. Crossroads (green)
  2. Quill
  3. Scholar’s Light
  4. Crossroads (purple)
  5. Rhowan’s Crown (bind proc temporarily to Trozan’s Sky Shards)
  6. Crossroads (blue)
  7. Sailor’s Guide
  8. Amatok
  9. Crossroads (red)
  10. Jackal
  11. Behemoth
  12. Murmur
  13. Oklaine’s Lantern
  14. Remove Jackal
  15. Remove Crossroads (red)
  16. Remove Scholar’s Light
  17. Crossroads (yellow)
  18. Harvestman’s Scythe
  19. Remove Quill
  20. Remove Crossroads (purple)
  21. Remove Crossroads (green)
  22. Ghoul
  23. Ultos 5/6
  24. Wendigo 4 points
2 Likes

thank you so much!!! I’m really enjoying this build !

1 Like

I just started playing this game and this is a pretty fun build!

I’m level 46 and for skills should I be focusing on completing the arcanist tree before druid?

Definitely not because Shaman has Wind Devils that reduce enemies’ resistances, are great devotion proccers and are more important than a lot of stuff from Arcanist mastery.

1 Like

@Stupid_Dragon - I have really appreciated your contributions to this game and forum. It’s made the time our small group spends playing together even more enjoyable (due to having a bit of a guidepost to move toward).

One thing I particularly enjoy about your posts are your breakdown of leveling sections. It may be that you don’t have on hand the Grimtools snapshots for each level brack - but would you nonetheless still be willing to add a leveling section to this seemingly awesome build?

I have been following along with the Trozan Ice Shard / Warlock build guide - though it seems to heavily deviate in terms of early skill choices.

Either way, thank you again!

Having a blast playing this build, had to make an account to thank the hoster @Stupid_Dragon and the creator @mad_lee. So, thanks you two ! !

2 Likes

Update

1 Like

Would you be willing to add a leveling section? Would appreciate a general overview. Looking to make this char :slight_smile:

I wrote a few words and linked a useful guide [1.1.9.1] King Trozan: 4:24 Crucible Gladiator 150-170, Shard 100, All Celestials cold caster Druid by mad_lee [vid][g4][everything+] - #9 by tqFan

Hello guys,

awesome build, I am struggeling with 3 items: amulet, weapon and haunt ring. Stupid RNG :frowning: besides that I have one question, wouldn’t Trosan’s be better ?

Strictly speaking, properly min-maxed full trozan will be better.
Consider this an alternative setup, this one funnels all damage to cold while Trozan typically builds around both cold and lightning.

1.1.9.6 update bump time guys
New GT: Druid, Level 100 (GD 1.1.9.6) - Grim Dawn Build Calculator

Videos:

2 Likes

Updated with new devotion finds.

New GT: Druid, Level 100 (GD 1.1.9.6) - Grim Dawn Build Calculator

3 Likes

Hello, again I’m here in another build from you. They may indicate some leveling guide. This will be a construction that I will follow in parallel with my other character. Thank you and congratulations for the great work.

The build belongs to @mad_lee, I just posted it for him. You’re welcome.

1 Like

@Stupid_Dragon Thank you so much for posting this build. But could you clear some doubts for me? Maybe even if the mas appears here. It’s built and turned 100% to the correct Ice. Storm Toten damage should Be modified for Cold damage then?

In the case Light Damage must be converted to Cold ?

1.1.9.8 update

Rounded the build up with Turtle and more phys res in general. It’s pretty reliable but it definitely requires more active piloting with correct positioning and active use of Nullification and mirror. Find the updated grimtools in the op.

Here are some videos with build’s performance:

1.1.9.8 Ravager 1:51 kill (50% success rate)

1.1.9.8 Crucible Gladiator 150-170 lucky 4:06 run

2 Likes

@mad_lee thanks for the build. new patch change something? or added?

I will take a look at this build at some point, might redo it into Tinker’s belt spec since health regen is so potent for this kind of caster.