[1.1.9.7] Physical Retaliation Warlord / All Celestials / SR 75+

Come on, you almost caught up with me.
Anyway, try this: Warlord, Level 100 (GD 1.1.9.7) - Grim Dawn Build Calculator

Hows the clear speed with that?

Haven’t tried it in v1.1.9.7 because I’m now in love with Octavius set, but I guess it’s 5:15 to 5:30, according to my knowledge.

alright let me know

why not use crafted gloves
emberguards/plagueguards?
:thinking:

Gloves is a item slot that i’ve not put that much focused into yet. The ones im using right now are mainly a placeholder until I can get/craft something desirable

Added some images and updated the grimtools link.

Updated with two new videos Lokarr and Ravager kills.

SR 75 cleared without any issue

Took about 5 tries to defeat Callagadra with essential potions / elixirs used. RNG was not exacly on my side on the failed attempts

I’ve added a level section on the steam guide, link is in the first post.
I’d very much like input on it

Heya

The Steam guide link is dead :frowning:

yes sorry, i took the guide down entirely.

with just 2 % chaos resist overcap wont this build take a beating from the chtonic bosses ?

Here is the working assembly, although it was finalized by me during this time. I’ll give you just a general video, where everything is shown online, those who wish can find fresh calculations on the channel!

Collect only the best builds ))

I was thinking this too… there must be an item or augment here that can be swapped for more chaos res.

Do you not need more ele res?

How does this look? Warlord, Level 100 (GD 1.2.0.3) - Grim Dawn Build Calculator

Tried to use the same set to keep tankiness and damage, but wanted more overcap on resists. Do you think swapping Messenger of War for Fist of Vire would be better?