[1.1.9.8] Bonemonger/Rutniks-Blaster 1h+Shield/DW ranged Aether-Paladin [SR90+]

You mean this?
With gloves:

Without:

My bad, I forgot that RF mod takes the priority. Your gloves 100% work here. I would still probably try out the Krieg combo.

1 Like

Dropping in some thoughts on the dual wield build since you’ve gone to mostly shield. This isn’t self farmed so looking at ideal farmable setup, although the guns would take awhile. Shame the wps are overcapped but getting passthrough is pretty important so chilling rounds and plunderer’s relic get that.

Ravager: 1.1.9.8 Rutnick Paladin Ravager (1:12) - YouTube

SR75-76: 1.1.9.8 Rutnick Pally SR75-76 - YouTube

The main improvement area opportunity imo with your current setup is too much focus on flat and not enough aether %, which is the more limiting factor going Paladin. We don’t get any big % bonus to say WoR or AoC like some other off damage type options do, but there is a healthy amount of convertible flat from ranged expertise, arcane empowerment, aura of conviction, and rebuke (plus safeguard in your watcher version). I did some quick tests with havoc as a second gun but lost about 8 seconds on ravager for it. I expect the gloves would be similar (and a cleric affix helps to fix stun res as well). Either way the rutnick buffs definitely helped single target and doesn’t feel like an unavoidable penalty anymore

2 Likes