[1.1.9.8] Luminari Godkiller: Ravager, Mogdrogen, Callagadra, Crucible 4:40, SR 75-76 Belgothian Infiltrator/Blademaster

1.1.9.2 update

GT: Infiltrator, Level 100 (GD 1.1.9.2) - Grim Dawn Build Calculator

1 Like

1.1.9.8 Update

This old classic deserves the update. Current spec has incredible single target tankiness and maintains respectable damage/clearing speeds. Also build is rocking casual ~61 physical resist. Some greens on it will take some time to farm tho. I am not going to re-write the whole guide - let’s leave it like this for historical purposes (also I cba). Find grimtools in the op!

Here are some videos with current build’s performance:

1.1.9.8 Callagadra 1:24 facetank kill

1.1.9.8 Ravager 1:09 no pharma/no cluster kill

1.1.9.8 SR 75-76 5:54 run

6 Likes

Blademaster is miles behind Inflitrator, i suppose?

Actually overall Blademaster will be faster and smoother to play due to better support from the set and better wps pool (also doesn’t have to cast anything). Infiltratror surpasses BM in tankiness however.

This build sold me on Grim Dawn and I now have almost 4500 hours sunk due to this build. I absolutely lost my shit when Belgothian’s Slicer first dropped for me like five years ago and I still remember it fondly. While I rarely play it as of late, and often cannibalize my unplayed builds, I always keep this beast up to date. Thank you for the update.

2 Likes

Is it just me or the Blademaster spec isn’t updated in the second post?

1 Like

It’s not updated. I might plug in some @banana_peel’s spec at some point.

2 Likes

Hello Lee!

What do You think about a little change? →
Eel instead of Sailor’s Guide and the extra dev point can be used for Living Shadow.

Living Shadow will give extra dps and healing as well but I am pretty sure there is a reason You skipped that final devotion.
Living Shadow is not that good?

Thanks Lee for this amazing build!!

Sailor’s Guide’s defensive nods are needed here, especially slow resist one.

Living shadows is not bad, it’s amazing, it’s just that I had to compromise and either not pick up Turtle or not pick up Unknown Soldier’s proc (with all the other devos I want to keep).

How about this devo :stuck_out_tongue: Infiltrator, Level 100 (GD 1.1.9.8) - Grim Dawn Build Calculator
At first I thought about removing 2 free nodes of Scales for 1 Yellow and Shadows
but I know you wouldn’t like the Life Leech loss

not bad, but notice how hp drops

1 Like

And the version which tqFan offered first?

2 points from Ulcama and then 1 point to health and 1 point to Living S.
Ulcama’s life leech and health regen is a serious loss but I guess Living Shadow’s extra DPS and health regen and the +5% health due to Crossroads is more than enough to compensate the life leech loss right?
Or am I totally wrong?

This can work, sure. Difference will be relying more on your own leech or relying on passive leech from shadows sometimes. But because of extra hp the difference can be really miniscule.

1 Like