[1.1.9.8] Murciélago de Fuego - Fire Bat: 4:20 Crucible Gladiator 150-170, 51s Ravager, SR 75-76, SR 90, DW Melee Fire Strike Shieldbreaker by mad_lee [c+][sr+][g3][vid] (+bonus build: fire SnB Shieldbreaker)

two Blazehearts are bis here, I tested Aladrah and it looks better on paper but in reality it’s worse.

My version with FS mace. You can add Flashbang or increase Blast Shield ranks at a cost of Explosive Strike/Presence of Virtue if you struggle with sustain.

1 Like

update for 9.7:

3 Likes

Properly updated the guide with screenshots and stuff and added an SR 90 run (with few deaths).

But also, wanted to share this spec:

Bonus Build: Fire SnB Shieldbreaker

A brother of this build but with a bit more tankiness and a different flavour. Very bursty when put together right. Stolen from Inspired by similiar specs made by @banana_peel and @grey-maybe

Find Grimtools in the op!

Videos

1.1.9.8 Fire snb Shieldbreaker vs. Ravager (44 seconds kill)

1.1.9.8 Fire snb Shieldbreaker vs. SR 90 (few deaths)

1.1.9.8 Fire snb Shieldbreaker vs. SR 75-76 (5:45 run)

1.1.9.8 Fire snb Shieldbreaker vs. Ravager (56 seconds kill, no pharma/no cluster)

Another little bonus

Attached my Ravager world kill record as well

2 Likes

How would you level this build from 1?

I would probably try and search some solid Shieldbreaker leveling guide and take it from there.

thanks! I appreciate the advice :slight_smile:

@Nery or @Stupid_Dragon might have a good Shieldbreaker’s guide but I am not sure

Decided to change up the spec a little bit and go Empyrion/Scales route. Surprisingly, build showed better results overall (not just in terms of tankiness). Here are some videos with new spec’s performance:

1.1.9.8 Fire DW Melee Shieldbreaker vs. SR 75-76 7:32 run w/bad mutators (Empyrion/Scales spec)

1.1.9.8 Fire DW Melee Shieldbreaker vs. Ravager 55 sec. no pharma kill (Empyrion/Scales spec)

1.1.9.8 Fire DW Melee Shieldbreaker vs. Ravager 48 seconds kill (Empyrion/Scales spec)

1 Like