[1.2.0.0-1.2.0.3] The Wendigo's Hunger - DW 4хWendigo Totem Vitality Dark One's Gift Ritualist

FOREWORD

Ravager once walked among us, a beautiful creature, the embodiment of nature’s balance. He thrived among his worshippers and bestowed upon them many gifts. But he was not the only one to be blessed with such power.

I’ve been thinking for a very long time about a DW build with Dark One set and Wendigo_Totem_(Skill)_Icon , which was both thematic and relatively easy to assemble. Thanks to patch 1.2, I was finally able to make my wish come true. Behold the embodiment of the Wendigo’s Hunger!

THE BUILD

Grimtools

Wendigo_Totem_(Skill)_Icon Recommended Wendigo_Totem_(Skill)_Icon

Wendigo_Totem_(Skill)_Icon Template Wendigo_Totem_(Skill)_Icon

Wendigo_Totem_(Skill)_Icon My Live Wendigo_Totem_(Skill)_Icon

Gear explanation

Dark One’s Gift set and Mythical Soulbearer - the core of the build. Together allows you to summon up to 4 totems without CD!

Rings: Mythical Signet of the Fallen and Mythical Deathlord’s Band - RR, atk and cast speed, flats, + 6 points to main skills. Optionally, if pierce and elemental resists are covered by greens, you can take two Mythical Signet of the Fallen for hard capping Reaping Strike+Blood Pact and 1 extra skill point.

Medal: Mythical Korvaak’s Brand - allows you to equip two weapons, gives 15% WD + 6% leech to Savagery and additional WPS.

Relic: Uroboruuk’s Reaping - flat vit, atk and cast speed, up to 146% to the main dmg type and +1 to Necro.

Amulet: Death-Watcher Pendant - target farmable neck, passive +120% to the main dmg type, passive 5% phys res, 15% healing and +1 to Necro. AND 5 second duration to Call of the Grave! Sweet!

Belt: Lunal’Valgoth’s Waistguard - target farmable. +1 to Necro and up to 60% chaos>vit conversion which with Dark One’s body+head gives in total 100% chaos conversion for flats from Seals of the Void and Abominable Might.

Gear alternatives

Soon

Skills explanation

Soon

LEVELING AND GEAR BREAKPOINTS

Soon.

PERFORMANCE

Since the process of leveling and writing recommendations for leveling is still ongoing, for now I will only show the performance of the test/recommended setup.

Test/recommended - Full SR80 run (Grava’Thul, Benn’Jahr)
Test/recommended - Ravager of Flesh

5 Likes

Reserved /10char

Reserved /10char.

Reserved

end