(1.2.0.2) Beginner Dark One's Elementalist - From scratch to endgame solid farming + Leveling guide

Hi! Ty dor the reply… I couldn’t understand your question. You’re at lvl 20-30… What equipament are you looking for?

I think he asks about the dark one set…

1 Like

If you’re asking about Dark One’s set, it’s only available to farm after you reach Malmouth on ultimate difficulty. On the leveling guide you can find a link with detailed info about the quest you have to complete to begin farming it

Lvl 20-30 Shaman, Level 20 (GD 1.2.0.2) - Grim Dawn Build Calculator

When you reach Grasping Vines and Wendigo totem skills on mastery bar put some points on them, they’re good source of damage and healing. After defeating warden Krieg, go farm Groble Sand Effigy - Items - Grim Dawn Item Database on Korvan Plateau, it will be very useful for our leveling process. On devotions, complete the bat.

My question is about this items which I saw that the monsters which drop this off- hand at level 100 and I am just about level 20. How can I hunt them down ? Thank you.

1 Like

Ah yeah, don’t worry about it, just grimtools issue :rofl: you can farm them in the Forgotten Gods DLC, don’t worry, they should be at your same level, or slightly above

1 Like

Thank you for that :smiley:.

1 Like