[1.2.0.3] Aegis of Retirement: 4:30 Crucible Gladiator 150-170, Shard 90, Celestials, tanky Lightning retaliation caster Archon + couple of bonus retaliation builds by mad_lee

Haven’t seen that video or that build and it looks very different to what I did (different items, different focus in devotions).
I did get inspired by someone else’s build when putting it together more than two years ago but it was @banana_peel 's build, as you can see, he posted his video earlier than the video you mentioned:

But it’s okay that you made this mistake, shit happens.

2 Likes

mad lee i will steal ya builds, be mad now :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

to be real, it doesn’t matter if the build is similar… we all get inspired by each other in some way if we interact here. Of course I don’t agree or courage to do 1:1 copying and go full on out and claiming that its yours and acting like that’s normal behavior, however, in the end of all things I feel like if I make builds I never worry if it has been done or not, that would just make me a bit sick to do so.

I do remember community hated requenix who did something similarish but he is gone.

Talking about build itself here, I also did a couple spam aegis builds and it’s nice to see it performs decent, heard that u need lots of celerity suffixes to make it doable.

3 Likes

just one of celerity, and that’s on craftable gloves, should be easy enough to get.

However other two green items better have some casting speed between them. Thankfully, it’s not that hard to get, as corroborated by loot tables.

2 Likes