[1.2.0.3] Bleed Me a River: 4:30 Crucible Gladiator 150-170, Shard 100, Ravager facetank, All Celestials bleeding hybrid Trickster by mad_lee [vid][g4][everything+]

*Looks at thread title *

That’s not just avant-garde, that’s … bleeding edge :sunglasses:

…I’ll see myself out

2 Likes

Hello, pardon the newb but I require aid! I’m having the same energy problem, except I’m also having a physique problem. I cannot equip my gear, and the pieces with +physique have a too high physique requirement.

That said, the guide states: “craft for energy regen and physique%” . What does that mean? I don’t see any crafted gear, except for helmet and boots, neither of which has physique. Nor do any of the augments or components grant physique.

Would somebody please cure my confusion.

Gear can support itself once equipped, meaning the physique/cunning/spirit on that piece count toward equipping that gear. As you’ve noticed, first you need to reach the piece’s gear requirement to take advantage of this. You can put on a piece that requires less stats but adds bonuses to reach the requirements of the final piece, then swap in the final piece and it’ll stay equipped. I’ve found that the Stonewrought Groundbreakers line of Epic boots and Belgothian’s Sigil have high physique, and the Beastcaller’s Mantle offers high spirit which makes them useful to swap out. You can also use a potion to reset your stats if you’re not close. I think you can get three per difficulty from quests, then they drop fairly frequently from nemeses and Shattered Realm/Crucible.

Different crafting bonuses are offered by the different smiths. Hover over the faction logo just above the ‘craft’ button at the bottom of the crafting menu to see them. Grimtools doesn’t show crafting bonuses, which is why you can’t see any. You are correct that the helm and boots are the only crafted pieces, so you can craft one for regen and one for physique.

Energy regen and +%physique are offered by the two different smiths you can get to join Devil’s Crossing, so if you want both, side with Duncan on one difficulty and Angrim on another.

4 Likes

Thanks. I think the medal and pants in the grimtools link are what boosts physique high enough for the shield (both of which I still lack) so I’ll substitute them for now. Thanks!

Personally I always just buy random magic gear from shop is these moments. There are always some pieces with Spirit / Physique / Cunning.

Love the build btw.

3 Likes

I had never thought of buying random gear but that makes so much sense!

It’s not my build, though. I’m just a long time lurker/recent poster. Figured it was time to finally contribute to this great community where I could.

2 Likes

Is there a way to deal with retaliated bleeds? It’s better now with overcapped bleed resist, but it’s already emptied my hp bar a few times. Which is when blade barrier helps. Just wondering if I may be missing something else

Well, you can always slap two Titan Platings onto your chest and helmet. However you can start with one, may be enough.
And have some affixes on greens that fix resistances after this change if you cannot overcap them with augments.

1 Like

Hi, is the bloodletter’s mod on the medal essential to the build? I have decent lagoth’ak’s bloodbinding but not with the bloodletter’s suffix.

It helps, but it’s not a critical part of the build.

1 Like

Thanks for the quick reply!

1 Like

Hey im loving this build so far. Lvl 96 and its breezing.

I got a small question though. In your grim tools you have only 748 physique but the shield requires 805.

Is it because you have phys% crafted? If so a 4% roll would put you at 778. Or maybe you have 2x 4% crafted rolls?

Oh and thanks for the awesome build!

Probably the %physique crafting bonus plus good physique rolls on the +physique pieces. Grimtools by default shows you average values, you can change it to show min/max values by clicking on the cog symbol in the top left by the weapon slot.

1 Like

Makes sense, thanks!

I’d love to see a decent pilot running sr 75-76, in crucible you can just go go from enemy to enemy but in SR i have to wait for them to die so i can get the shards, feels really weird. This feels like a build that would benefit more then most from a good pilot, which I’m not.

Ask and you shall receive:

I was playing a bit too reckless but you get the idea. You don’t have to pick up non mythical souls by the way.

1 Like

Wow thanks for the quick reply, from the man himself!

edit: I’ll have to watch this quite a few times to understand how you are not dying playing this aggressive.

1 Like

Well first of all you gotta follow my grimtools as close as possible. That means similiar phys res hp stats values and overcaps. If your shield does not have a phys res then it’s a different build already (and it will be dying a lot).
Then just practice playing it a bit. Spawning a Wendigo totem once you fly into the pack of heroes helps. But also, throwing Vines before you fly into the pack helps even more: now that pack is cc-ed and less dangerous. Another thing that I added is RoS transmuter so your Ring of Steel freezes enemies - it’s very effective.
Plus don’t forget that you absolutely don’t have to facetank to do max damage. Being on the move definitely helps a lot. And as soon as you feel like situation is about to get hairy, go into Blade Barrier preferably with Wendigo Totem deployed.
I guess I will have to update Grimtools at some point (nvm, just added a line about RoS transmuter)

2 Likes

Thanks for the tips, i realized that charging trough a bunch of enemies heals me a lot, as far as my grimtools i have basically the same items as you, expect one affix on legs and of attack instead of wolf on the medal.
The problem was all my of other 4 characters have tons of leech and I’ve been playing a Demon Slayer Reaper which heals like crazy, so i guess this is the first non brain dead build i played so far.
ps: I really appreciate the patience!

1 Like

Is this build still ok in version 1.1.9.8 ?