[1.2.0.3] Outcast's Revenge - Aether Double Devastation Spellbinder [SR 80]

Nah, 14% physical res is TERRIBLE (unless you have massive health reg + layers of defense).
He has 400 more spirit than you, that is 188% aether dmg bonus (not calculated in gt). More than 10k flat dmg, with 145% wp dmg ~14,5k dmg.
And stop showing us GDstash fantasy char, it’s unreal.
I have 2 spellbinders, it’s quite hard to play them, dmg is not strong to do a fast clear SR, and health bar is up and down all the time.

1st, i want to sorry about my GT link, i dont know why my char used the “thunderstruck of readiness” shoulder (in the image i posted), but my GT had “tempest of protection”, so my stun res is much higher (not 30%). Fixed that.
2nd, i dont know about your test, but lets see some stats we had:

• my build has 28k-40k weapon damage, almost 200% cast speed, 27% ADCTH with CT, and you call it “comically low”, but your own build has 14k-16k Weapon damage, with 180% cast speed, merely 16% ADCTH with CT (even with a “dread lord” affix for the belt LOL, i cant farm for “dread lord” Arcanist belt with my 200 Port Valbury runs). How much DPS your CT had actually? Mine has 230k, and those 2800% aether can never be enough to fix the giant WD gap that i had, just look at the number, they dont lie. You really need to learn more about how skill’s damage work. With every skill that has high WD, the flat damage of 2H is way more important than bonus % damage. Off hand excel in skills without WD, like Devastation or AAR or Drain essence. I would love to know what DPS your build has, when you call mine so “comical”, maybe a picture would be easy enough :slight_smile:
  • You said that 3k2 OA is so high, and my DA is too low. And your build use 4 double rare MI, with 1 Tempest, 2 Aetherfire, 3 Dranghoul - all of them got a tons of OA and DA, and then you barely got 3k2 OA and 2k5 DA. Nice :slight_smile: All i can farm and get with my play, some “agressive” and “of readiness”, “of eagle” magic affix- how can they compare with your build tbh??
  • how about tankiness? We both played with MoE and MoT + Aeon, same OA/DA, but I have 15k HP (not mention 6k HP from Turtle), and 37% physic res. And yours had 14k HP, no turtle, and … 14% physic res. And you tell me that IM can kill my 20k HP + 37% physic res easier than yours 14k HP + 14% physic res??? You got much lower CT damage, much lower ADCTH, much lower HP (due to Turtle), much lower physic res. But then you can facetank IM, Ravager, Kuba…and mine can’t? LOL i will never try your build, cuz i dont even dare touch Ravager with a caster with 2k5 DA and 14% physic res to be honest :smiley:

Ok then :slight_smile: i always say that people can play whatever they want. You can play with your build with 4 “fantasy double rare MIs” - or could i say GD stash build. You can play my build and IM can kill you easily. I only have some unoptimal MIs, so i cant play with your build, but even then maybe play your build and i can’t clear SR 75. Some “elite builders” with a build that they call so powerful and clear everything to SR 10x, but i cant even with SR 8x. Thats totally fine with me, i dont care :slight_smile:

And 1 more thing that you are completely WRONG: you CAN’T use Devastation without an off hand (as i said before). The game doesnt allow you to do that thing. It said that in the description of the skill :slight_smile: Well, except for the Spellscourge set actually, they allow you to use Devastation with a shield, not an off hand. But that just 1 small exception

just got Krieg’s chestguard after like 5 hours of grinding, but I can’t equip it, it requires physique 1035 and I’m at 965 and the build maxes at 996, what gives?

-10% physique required for armor from the Eternity relic allows you to equip the set pieces, which isn’t reflected on GT

ah, thanks!