(1.2.0.3) Vitality Primal Strike Archon - 2 endgame builds + Beginner leveling guide - Suitable for first char and HC viable

To be more precise:

Greetings i apologize for bothering again
I’m really loving this build just thinking about augments, wich one would be better for the wildblood crusher? The Potent Malmouth’s will or the Potent Wendigo Fur?
Or is the one you put the Potent Coven’s Bane the best?
I ask for 2 reasons one is that so far i don’t think i do any poison and barely do any acid damage(only the 2 green emp…empyrions?)
and that i reallllllly don’t wanna do Barrowholm’s missions not a fan of those >…<
Thank you for your build thought seriusly it’s seriusly awesome i was always afraid to do meele builds but daam this is fun!!

1 Like

Hey, Ralf
Thank you for nice build!
I have a 1question, If you choose one for Primal Strike build
Warder, Archon, Druid, Elementalist
and Ultos set, Avenger set
What is your pick for Regen META?

1 Like

hey there again buddy! well, i chose potent coven’s bane bcs it’s easier to get, plus u get chaos resist and energy regen.
If you didn’t get revered with coven of ugdenbog yet, you can use Potent Wendigo’s fur until you get revered.
I wouldn’t use Potent Malmouth’s will because it will boost physical and lightning damage.

1 Like

hi there bro… well, for health regen using Primal Strike, i definitely go for Ultos Warder, the new buffs for health regen made this set WAY MORE endgame viable.
If you want a melee health regen focused char using avenger set, you can totally go for avenger warder too, but using savagery as main damage skill

Hello Author,

Thank you for the guide. I gathered a couple of questions.

1)I finished FG and Korvan Casque did not drop. Should I farm all the areas from the start?
2)Lvl 40-50

On this lvl you should have access to chtonic areas

do you mean the Ashen Waste? are there any more Chthonic areas?

Regards and thanks again!

1 Like

Hi! Thank you for the reply!

Well, i remember i dropped some korvan casques more frequently on Tomb of The Heretic in FG. After the last patch, the MI drop rate decreased, but the quality of the drops increased, so it can take a little time (the good ol’ ARPG grinding)
As for the chtonic areas, you have access early on FG in a quest for the Cult of Solael (slay onarix), and on main campaign, there’s an early chtonic portal on blood grove. Tbh, i dropped the rylok mark more oftenly on desolate wastes and void’s edge (doing the quest of finding ulgrim on your way to malmouth)

1 Like

Any alternatives to Nightbringer? I’ve blown 98 skeleton keys on Morgoneth, the weapon just will not drop so it does not seem feasible to farm at such a low drop %.

1 Like

If you dropped any of the wildblood set pieces, ypu can transmute it to the wildblood crusher

1 Like

I must have the worst RNG, no Wildblood pieces after hundreds of hours in ultimate :smiley:

1 Like

LoL that’s GD sorcery… When you want a gear it never drops, when u don’t need it anymore… Drops a lot