[1.2.0.5] The PASSIVIST - How to complete the game without using active skills

Challenge completed. I am sure my Dervish would be able to go on, and in the future I might do that. For now I am going to theorycraft a bit for a classless approach.

EDIT: Classless challenge started.

If anyone has an idea on how to get a better devotion spread than this for classless (focused on healing, defense and retaliation with some way of dealing damage), please let me know :slight_smile:

Current setup has 1 spare point, which is in Scales.

Continued the True Passivist challenge after some radio silence. Build is almost ready for Elite though I dread the day I will have to balance resistances for Ultimate :sweat_smile:

Been meaning to post, but laziness got me. Tried Passivist thru Elite. Finally gave up; missed bashing too much. Still, fun while it lasted and picked up some tips for playing a retal build (non-passive). Thanks for posting this.

As for classless: not even thinking about it.

1 Like

It’s definitely a grind…

Challenge is completed as a classless passivist :smiley:

I don’t know what is next. I feel like this is close to the edge of what is possible with this concept, but I guess I could try to complete the expansions in Ultimate as well, reach level 100 and complete all roguelike dungeons… The build is definitely too slow for Crucible or SR. The problem is: Anything with regeneration walls this build completely.

One thing I know for sure is that I am not going to try to one-up myself and do a Hardcore Classless Passivist :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes