[1.2.1.0] The Pianomancer: 4:05 Crucible Gladiator 150-170, Ravager, SR90 tanky Chaos caster Pyromancer (+bonus build: Chaos CT Sorceress)

Yeah, I don’t think there’s Solemn on mine. But to be fair, it was pretty much Alkamos and that boss that spawns red crystals on SR 95 which explode that were oneshotting me. Alkamos on 90 and some cluster of mobs as well.

To add more defense, I’ve put those rings and took points out of Mogdrogen Pact and put in Resilience. I suppose it should make these bossess easier, since they don’t spawn monsters. Also the upfront DA instead of activating through Judicators is a thing I thought to avoid random deaths. Nevertheless, wasn’t getting through 90-95 without much sweat.

Edit: got the remaining points, snaped Solemn and changed attributes: Archon, Level 100 (GD 1.2.1.0) - Grim Dawn Build Calculator

Still considering making this build or the Warlock linked, maybe mixing devotions and items from both builds would update his one? I imagine yours is cooler to play with though

Well, this is where you went wrong I think. You kinda changed one of the core items in my build and made something else. Judicators are a crucial piece there - first of all it’s damage reduction on hit (otherwise you only have physical damage reduction from Stone Matron), and then you are missing a lot and a lot of OA compared to Judicator spec. Meaning your crit damage is not scaled and in general your damage output is lower thus your leech is lower. Also missed out on attack speed as well.

Resilience is not a good crutch for a build like that: you need %cdr to make it work and Resilience medal.

Mog Pact is your flat damage and regen. It’s lower by four points so impact of that is not felt as much but you should still max it on Avenger.

I suggest you should try my actual build, updated version with Solemn Watcher is in one of the last comments of the Avenger guide.

1 Like

Yeah, totally forgot about the reduction damage on Open Fist. I believe I’m dying a lot because I usually facetank everything, with few exceptions like Gravathul disable spheres. Thanks for the info!

1 Like