[1.1.8.1] (2H Melee) You wanna Crush? Let's Crush! - Avenger Warder [c+] [sr+]

This is a very simple build. After some buffs and tweaks to mobs’ resists&armor and buffs to ZT I finally decided to make a revision of my good old Avenger Warder. And I’m pretty satisfied by the results.

%D0%B0%D0%B2%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%B6%D0%B5%D1%80-2

GRIMTOOLS LINK - CLICK ME
DOWNLOAD LINK - CLICK ME

BUILD EXPLANATION

• Avenger’s set - core of the build;
  • Bloodrager’s helm/amulet - for extra WD for Savagery, mastery bonuses and 10% AS;
  • Rings - 1 with RR, another for just very good stats;
  • Medal - probably the best medal for phys 2handers now.
  • Boots - phys res, trap res, nice proc.

PROS AND CONS OF THE BUILD

PROS

• Very simple and very sturdy build, good for anyone;
  • Nice damage and survivability.

CONS

• No cons cuz it’s WARDER.

BUILD’S PERFORMANCE

LOKARR

RAVAGER OF MINDS

CRUCIBLE

SHATTERED REALM - can complete SR90 but some enemies are super-tough (like shattered Marcell or Gargaban). SR85 is rather easy, SR75-76 can be done w/o any issues.

Special thanks to all Safarel Discord Community.

16 Likes

bladetwister is a huge mistake here. elemental conversion works before lightning one. and proc is quite bad.

2 Likes

Nice one, but may I ask you why you didn’t give just 1 points to blinside and get 170 DA shred?

you can easily drop WT for Crucible and invest those points in Blindside and FH, e.g.

You can also remove 5 points from Upheaval and spend those points in somewhere else and Blinside. You only lose %20 weapon damage from it which only affects AoE.

thanks, mate, my bad.
already changed it!

I just checked it right now. Test char, brute force, avenger mace, bladetwister - no pierce.

1 Like

very strong 2H build I congratulate you

1 Like

I have like 54 flat pierce in Savagery with Bladetwister but it seems really insignificant. The only way it’s obviously worse is proc as it has huge CD.

That flat pierce from Crab, i guess.

I prefer Myth Lapis Lupus for amulet slot (that proc is a beast), however its a matter of choice.

1 Like

This build is quite strong and has absurd damage. But the survivability mostly comes from leech which is plenty.

Can do SR75+ quite easily. Need to make sure I dont pull too many mobs and need to avoid all the debuffs (freeze, slow, fumble, etc.) that prevent you from hitting. I cant hit something I die haha because no leech.

2 Likes

can confirm that this build literally walks through sr75-76
Seems that the crappy RR doesnt matter when you have such absurd dps

1 Like

lol. Legit

Great build! Maul worth taking now, or not?

Yes :slight_smile: mandatory since the latest patch

1 Like

Does a well-rolled Rylok medal outdo the Beast Slayer’s Mark now that it has %WD to Savagery?

This also works. I’m planning to use it.

it does but atm I’m too lazy to update this build

to be honest, you can slap the new OP Korvaak medal on every- f**king- Fire Strike/Savagery builds without even know the dam type your builds are. The 15% WD mod/ 6% life leech/ good OA/ bonus atk speed- Its just ridiculous

4 Likes