>1.1.9.7< 2H Melee Pierce/Bleed Goredrinker Tactician - SR 90 / Ravager of Minds / Crate of Entertainment

Hi everyone, I wanted to retest this archetype with a slighter different setup. Results are better than I expected thus I removed the existing texts and images.

PS: This is not a whole guide but merely a showcase.

Images from game with perma buffs, WoR and Deadly Momentum buff

Boots crafted with stun resist.

:person_fencing:GRIMTOOLS:person_fencing:

SR 75-76 Complete Run

SR 85 Complete Run

SR 90 Complete Run

Ravager of Minds

No change maded. Used health, OA&DA, lifesteal, armor, bleeding pharma and aether cluster.

Crate of Entertainment

No change maded. Use health, regen, OA&DA pharma and Aether Cluster

Thanks for reading, any comment & feedback is welcome

9 Likes

Removed DW Version texts…

2 Likes

what u think of this, +10% attack speed https://www.grimtools.com/calc/q2max9z2 (also made some small skill change)

1 Like

%10 AS and a bit more damage while on seal is good but won’t think it’ll make a big difference. And I doubt that %5 AS worth losing Arcane Spark, especially in SR, for crucible it might be better. If I had GDstash I would craft the belt and medal with Cutthroat prefix. Though Kilrian’s Shattered Soul instead of Titan Plating might be a good idea, I used it for armor mainly, it provides 250 armor or so.

If you want skill disrupt, you can also get “on incantations”

Which is an harder to get suffix with physical/pierce based gears. Same for Gildam Arcanum.

Spend one day in ancient groove and farm the vendor :slight_smile:

I have a few, for other people it would be more unrealistic, I have 3 pages of ugdenbog girdles, I kept almost every useful variant. :smiley: I have cutthroat belts aswell, not with good suffix though, need OA to proc AM and Deadly Aim.

Tried the same thing as you, but ended up settling on a ranged version instead. It feels a bit smoother, probably thanks to the higher AS you can get with good rolls and synergy with Inquisitor WPS.

It would boost the set noticeably if they swapped the 4pc fighting form bonus for a +3 to cadence. It seems like every cadence-related piece of pierce gear has FF and none of them boost the actual baseline skill.

2 Likes

Ofc, you can also use Messenger Repeater but there is already Valduun set option for Ranged Pierce Tactician but I’m sure range version performs better than this one.

And yes Cadence bonus would be much better and maybe they add some flat pierce damage on helmet and chest.

1 Like

0/10 because no Mark of the Farseer for bleed damage on Corn of Gandarr.

Joking, nice attempt at Goredrinker tactician. Is it just me or does this set really feels like the weakest of the 3 new sets?

1 Like

Not sure, DW version could be better, this one also above average so can’t say it’s really that bad. Other alternatives like Paladin or Warlord haven’t been tried or posted yet so can’t comment on them aswell.

But if you try to make a Warlord with it, you absolutely need a shield with high phys resist…

Removed DW Version texts…

1 Like

Updated for 1.1.9.7.