[1.1.9.7] Warding beyond meme... S&B Vitality-Bleed Blood Knight Warder. SR 90 / Ravager of Minds / Avatar of Mogdrogen

Hi, I decided to update this old meme build, made some changes and really passed beyond meme :stuck_out_tongue: Previous version had Rattosh and Mogdrogen but this one I went for Unknown Soldier for more bleeding focus, deleted old images and texts aswell.

PS: This is not a whole guide but merely a showcase

Images from game with perma buffs, Howl of the Mogdrogen proc and Blood Pact aura on

Mace, Helmet, Medal and Boots are crafted with %4 armor.

:drop_of_blood:GRIMTOOLS:drop_of_blood:

SR 75-76 Complete Run

SR 85 Complete Run

SR 90 Complete Run

Ravager of Minds

No change maded. Used health, regen, OA&DA, lifesteal, armor; bleeding, fire, cold, lightning, acid, vitality resist pharma along with aether cluster. Second phase is a bit hard due to low lifeleech so kited a bit to wait defensive buffs on.

Changed one augment with lightning one. Used health, OA&DA, regen, lightning resist, lifesteal pharma and aether cluster.

PS: Callagadra fight is really really hard, requires very careful piloting with only facetanking with defensive buffs on so I don’t think it’s possible but if you’re dedicated enough welcome to try; Crate fight is not that hard but build has no petrify resist and I didn’t want to make gear changes to kill him but it’s possible.

Thanks for reading, any comment & feedback is welcome

13 Likes

Nice build! :+1: At last Bleeding part of Blood Knight set was noticed.

I have this Death Knight https://www.grimtools.com/calc/p25a8no2. It can do SR 75, even 80, but with some accuracy (in my case, with at least one death per run :rofl:, I am so reckless). Not the strongest build, but fun nonetheless. It would be nice indeed to give the set some Bleeding to Bone Harvest.

1 Like

Thanks; yes I thought about Guillotine with DK aswell but the bummer is you can only convert %35 of the physical into vitality so spam BA wasn’t a choice and BH have no bleeding damage. Plus transmuter wastes the base physical damage of the weapon. I thought using both howl of the wendigo and ravager’s bite for CD BA+Cadence spam but not enough skill points.

So vitality/bleed DK is not satisfying at the moment and for Warder, there is a far better choice… Bloodrager…

2 Likes

Good to see dual damage used here - that’s all I’ve been playing for the past year.

Vitality/Bleeding DK is fun and damage isn’t bad, I just wish there was some Bleeding Damage added to BH from the Blood Knight set and Blug’rug’s Plagued Edge should get a Bleeding Damage modifier to Harbinger of Souls as well.

I’ve got 2 versions I’m playing: one with Howl of the Wendigo and Ravager’s Bite (https://www.grimtools.com/calc/8NKwvkoN) and the second with Blug’rug’s Plagued Edge and Edge of Death (https://www.grimtools.com/calc/4ZDPlgQZ). First one gets about 800k DPS per Grim Internals in the campaign and second about 900k.

I went DK over Warder solely for thematic reasons. :smile:

2 Likes

First one is what I tried but failed. Second is better with complete vitality focus as my build. But I already suggested Edge of Death should have bleed support instead of physical/trauma in the Edge of Death thread.

And yes some bleeding modifier on Blugrug’s Plaqued Edge would be great.

2 Likes

While I’m happy to see S&B’s BK succeed, I’m a little disappointed that it’s not DK. Still, a good result. Well done!

1 Like

Nice job, and good to see some S+B attempts with a skill that almost exclusively sees 2H.

I wonder if the transmuter should be changed from its current state to a better spam 1H boost? I can’t recall a time where I’ve seen or wanted the transmuter in use. I think it is supposed focus less on the %wpn damage of 2H and more on the skills invested - for a big bleed/IT dot - but it doesn’t seem to do that well with the significant investment numbers and extended cd.

Now that you are all fired up about bleed and felt how BA suffers with 1H, perhaps you can experiment with S+B bleed Baldirs (VM+Judgment focus?).:wink:

Do I have to use Baldir set? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Build updated.

1 Like