>1.1.9.7< S&B Melee Fire RF Shieldbreaker. SR 90 / Ravager of Minds

Hi everyone, I decided to update this one and see how it performs in higher shards after fire resist change on monsters. I deleted old informations and links and rewritten the thread.

PS: This is not a whole guide but merely a showcase

Images from the game with perma buffs and RF stacks

Helmet and Medal crafted with slow resist, boots crafted with %armor

:damage_fire::damage_fire: GRIMTOOLS:damage_fire::damage_fire:

PS: Better damage setup is obviously with Alazra Necklace, but I find it very squishy with it so used Azrakaa for health, max resistance, slow resist and circuit breaker.

SR 75-76 Complete Run

SR 85 Complete Run

SR 90 Complete Run

Go 6:10 to see Grava fight.

Ravager of Minds

No change maded. Used health, OA, Bleeding resist, Vitality resist, Acid Resist, Armor pharmas and 1x Aether Cluster.

Thanks for reading, any comment & feedback is welcome

9 Likes

Why this shield in particular? Damage reduction?

Yep, other epic/legendary options are pretty lame or non-fire base shields. Bane Gargoth can be a alternative but I don’t think flame touched mods on it worth %18 DR or higher Shield Damage. I used mobility rune for damage aswell so shield damage is important. I could go for Empyrion route but build would lack some damage I think.

1 Like

Hello, thanks for the build, looks very cool. May I ask why you are using the blue Gauntlets instead of the Justicar ones to complete the Set and have the nice on attack bonus?

Hi, full Justicar set is useful, proc gives you an aura damage and more speed but obsidian gloves provides %7 physical resistance, more flat damage through flame touched/temper points, and %fire damage.

I see, thanks for the insights. The -0.5 sec cooldown for judgement on full justicar set is irrelevant? Anyway, i think i am going to try this build out next, thanks for the inspiration!

I wanted to keep Judgment at 3,5 sec cooldown to bind Meteor Shower to it so they can share the same cooldown and whenever you use judgment, there will be meteors.

That makes sense, I didn’t think of that :smile:

1 Like

Build is updated.

2 Likes

I would pick a Tyrant’s Servitor cleaver, it has dmg reduction too and better dmg output, and Bane Gargoth over Fleshwarped shield :P.

I prefered lifesteal and more consistent AoE damage reduction over some extra damage.

1 Like