[1.1.9.5] Noctirn Infiltrator - DW Pierce Shadow Strike. SR 85 / Ravager of Minds

Hi everyone, I was testing different SS builds and I tried this archetype(with Will of the Blade) and didn’t like it, damage wasn’t that good and it was pretty squishy. Then today while theorycrafting I found a different setup and turned out better. Can’t say damage is great though since my setup is pretty defensive, for better damage @Superfluff 's build is still viable.

PS: This is just a showcase, check beginner builds for complete guides.

Images from the game with perma buffs only

Ring crafted with %Stun resist.

:crossed_swords: GRIMTOOLS:crossed_swords:

PS: Grimtools hasn’t updated yet but no change affecting the build at 1.1.9.5; though according to 1.1.9.6 publictest changelog, this shoulder will get +3 HoG points, you can use that extra 3 points to softcap Inquisitor seal.

Build has 1.4 sec CD SS but somehow it felt weirder to play(comparing with other SS builds). Horn of Gandar has a bit slow animation on DW but build is better with it.

You may wonder why I used Murderer’s Epaulets; well I thought some vit>pierce conversion should help the sustain on Scales but ofc any shoulder can fit there. You may question the belt but other options prevent you to reach %100 armor piercing; and I since I gaved up from Spellbreaker belt, it’s skill points and it’s conversion, I also had to give up from lethal assault; which I think made a bit easier to play. I found other version is pretty piano.

SR 75-76 Complete Run

SR 85 Complete Run

Ravager of Minds Kill

No change maded. Used regen, health, OA and bleeding resist consumables along with 1x aether cluster and courageos tincture(armor oilment).

Thanks for reading, any comment & feedback is welcome

8 Likes

i see Nightblade and Noctirn, so image:+1:

2 Likes