[1.1.9.5] Occulant S&B Acid Sentinel - Consistent SR 75-76/85ish/Ravager of Minds/Crate of Entertainment

Hi everyone, I wanted to make a build with this shield for a long time and I finally made a good one. Damage is better than I expected but weirdly defense was worse than I hoped since it’s a S&B build lol. Anyway here’s the build, note that this is not a whole guilde but merely a showcase.

Image from the game with perma buffs and RF stacks

Helmet and Shield crafted with stun resist.

:faction_dreeg: :shield: GRIMTOOLS :shield::faction_dreeg:

PS: Grimtools hasn’t updated yet but the only change affects the build is that Safeguard’s %fire&physical damage buff changed to %All damage so build gains some %acid damage from it.

• You may ask why didn’t I use Pestilence of Dreeg amulet?

Yes, that amulet is perfect for the build and improves the damage quite a lot, but resistances are quite hard to balance with it so you need to give up from Meditation relic and use Serenity relic or double-rare greens. Sentinel, Level 100 (GD 1.1.9.5) - Grim Dawn Build Calculator This is my Pestilence of Dreeg setup, only advantage of this one is the extra RR skill from amulet so I prefered the Azrakaa+Meditation since it provides more defense and more QoL.

• You may also ask why didn’t I use 2-piece Venomblade set?

Stats are much better with Vestment of Great Guardian+Dunefiend helmet and the damage loss is almost nothing.

SR 75-76 Complete Run (With bad mutators)

It’s not a fast build as expected but quite good in farming range.

SR 85 Complete Run

With a few deaths. Unfortunately build is very vulnerable in this level so you need very careful piloting to complete these levels without dying. PS: I tried 90 but you need to edge of tomorrow that shit to complete so it’s not that fun…

Ravager of Minds Kill

No skill, devotion or gear change maded. Used health, regen, OA, bleeding resist, lifesteal, armor consumables and Aether Cluster. Second phase is a bit tricky so you can’t facetank. I did kill on second try so not that hard either.

Ravager of Minds Kill

No skill, devotion or gear change maded. Used health, regen, OA consumables and Aether Cluster. This combat is a bit tricky due to low Petrify resist. You need to play hit & run obviously; I killed him on 4th or 5th try so it requires a bit focus.

Feedback for the build: Build is quite okay for a meme concept but it lacks the health mostly. You need to softcap Haven and use different health gears to reach only 13k health. So please add some health bonus to the Shield.

Thanks for reading, any comment & feedback is welcome

10 Likes