[1.1.9.5] Bleed-Pierce DW Goredrinker Dervish. SR 85(ish)/Ravager of Minds

Hi everyone, I like to share you another build I recently made. I thought it would be meme when I looked to it’s stats but performance is not that bad, surprisingly. Anyway this is not a whole guide but merely a showcase.

Images from the game with perma buffs, RF stacks and Howl of the Mogdrogen proc

:drop_of_blood:GRIMTOOLS:drop_of_blood:

Build is okay, it can’t stck 1m bleeding or anything but has adequate dot damage. flat pierce is pretty low just as RF damage but it can sustain through bat, dryad and unknown soldier so you can facetank things.

SR 75-76 Complete Run

SR 85 Complete Run(with a few deaths)

Ravager of Minds Kill

No gear or devotion change maded. I used everything I could except Aether Cluster, added on the skillbar but didn’t need it.

Thanks for reading, any comment & feedback is welcome

4 Likes

Great build as usual.

How much of your damage output comes from RF do you think ?

Have you tried Butcher of Burwitch in this setup ?
It has a decent built-in source of life leech and boosts Vire’s might quite a bit.

1 Like

Thanks.

I wish to say half of it but I doubt it; RF damage is very low as you can see but having %100 WPS boosts it a bit so it’s better than nothing.

Although Butcher have good VM mod and nice flat bleeding damage yet Brutallax’s skill points is much more useful than it. Butcher also has no armor piercing and if I’m going to use Butcher, I wouldn’t go for Dervish maybe not even goredrinker. I don’t like the weapon much.

1 Like