[1.1.9.6] (2H Ranged) The Godhunter - Harbinger Pyromancer [4:40 Crucible] [SR75-76] [All Celestials]

If you know the Hunter’s comin’ then you hide or keep on running
'cause he’d slain the gods before …

Introduction

It’s been a long while since I touched any kind of Pyro build (after making a spam DB one). Tho in the latest PT Harbinger’s set got some important buffs, allowing to make a build that can be considered the overall best Pyromancer, at least for now.
This is also the second build I killed the most Celestials with, after Spellscourge.

предвестник

GRIMTOOLS LINK - CLICK ME

DOWNLOAD LINK - CLICK ME

Gear explanation
  • Armor – actually, the best option here;

• Belt and amulet – to convert acid>chaos and overall bonuses;

• Pants – for extra LL and resists coverage;

• Relic – I used Eldritch Pact for more HP and hardcapping Solael’s Witchfire and Possession, tho Plunderer’s Talisman is also a very good choice due to its WPS.

Pros and cons of the build

Pros

• Very solid solo-damage due to DB bonuses and quite strong AA;

• Very simple build to play – basically only FS with DB nuke.

Cons

• HP pool is not really big, as well as some CC-resists are low.
Crucible

Average crucible runs are all about 4:40 (with small difference). You can go faster with lucky muts/spawns and Plunderer but I didn’t bother with it.

4:29 run

Shattered Realm

SR75-76

SR75-76 (2)

Superbosses

Ravager of Minds – for this fight use 150hp/16 DA augs, also can kite until Blast Shield/set proc is up.

Callagadra, Scion of Sands – hit-n-run tactics works well here, but better not get greedy, as Calla can kill you very fast.

Crate of Entertainment – this vid is WR kill during PT, average timer is ~35 sec. For safer kill I recommend using the boots from the vid and 1 Frozen Heart for better cc-resists.

Summary and thoughts

After latest buffs to the Harbinger set, this build got some very needed defense while keeping it’s great offensive potential. It’s definitely strong but not broken as you can still die because of CC or crit, or w/e.

Feel free to download the build, play it and write your impressions and feedback.

17 Likes

Great build !

Just have one question… Is that DPS from screenshot with crucible buffs? Or in normal mode?
Either way looks gorgeous :heart_eyes:

dps shown is with BoD, DG and Abom active

4 Likes

thanks, im leveling one now, this is even better than my evoker for sr75 farming.
if you have free time, pls check out my non-inquisitor-seal purifier and see any improvement, its still lacking something idk

1 Like

Wtf that crate kill is insane

1 Like

where can i check it?

I used some items to boost stun/petrify and did several runs, so this is the best one i got :stuck_out_tongue:

here pls and thanks, its lackluster somehow im not so knowledgeable but its fun build for sure

Hello Afanasenkov!

This build can comfortably kill all celestials and do all contents still after the updates right?
I have 1 more question: on yt I have seen that You used Plunderer’s talisman instead of Absolution for Crucible.
Is that relic in general a better choice or its only for Crucible?

This build is just amazing!!
This is easily my favorite shooter build with the famous vindicator one.

Thank you in advance for the support!

1 Like

hello! I switched to plunderer’s in the end cuz it gives a mad good wps so it’s an overall better choice.

1 Like

Is this still a valid build in 1.2?

it should be ok but after some tweaks, but rn I cba playing it