[1.1.9.6] S&B Cadence + CD Blade Arc Bleeding Goredrinker Tactician/Easy 75-76 - SR 90 - Ravager of Minds - Crate of Entertainment

Hi everyone, another S&B build from me. This one also surprised me since it has very mediocre offensive stats on grimtools but performed well. You can’t stack 1m bleeding damage but 450-500k is possible and unlike other bleeding build you don’t need to kite, you can facetank and keep leeching as you hit since it has a bit pierce and physical damage with good Adcth.

PS: This is not a whole guide but merely a showcase.

Image from the game with perma buffs, Deadly Momentum buff and Howl of the Mogdrogen proc

Medal and Boots are crafted with slow resist.

:drop_of_blood: GRIMTOOLS :drop_of_blood:

Stats looks very mediocre on the grimtools but in game damage is good enough with combination of procs and different bleeding sources. Build is very easy to play and most of the time you don’t even need to kite since it has good phyical resist and not bad armor.

SR 75-76 Complete Run

SR 90 Complete Run

You can do SR 95 aswell, but some rooms like Miss Gazer Man and Seeker of the Damned are impossible for the builds so didn’t need to add to the title.

Ravager of Minds Kill

No changes maded. It was a very hard and long fight. You can facetank up to a point but after that I kited a lot. Used regen, health, O lifesteal and armor pharmas, also used 2x Aether Cluster

Crate of Entertainment Kill

No changes maded. Used regen, health and OA pharma and used 1x Aether Cluster to be safe at the end.

Thanks for reading, any comment & feedback is welcome

8 Likes