2 Hd. Melee Necromancer - 2nd mastery?

Adding to what spanks said here - replacers and WPS stack by multiplying the weapon damage values of both and adding the flat damage of both together.

2-handed weapons generally shine on dealing big amounts of % weapon damage because they have bigger base damages than 1-handed weapons and Savagery/Feral Hunger exemplifies this.

On the other hand, 1-handed weapons generally shine best when they can put out large amounts of added damage quickly as they have a higher attack speed than 2-handed weapons. Fire Strike goes here compared to Savagery but a bigger example is Eye of Reckoning.

1 Like

It has not been published yet, perhaps this weekā€¦

ah shit. sorry if i let the cat out of the bag @valinov.

Thereā€™s been so many beyblade builds by you, I kinda lost track

No worries. I think I will go ahead and post it tonight :sweat_smile:

I actually havenā€™t posted any of them besides the pierce yugol bmā€¦ I was going to do a spin mega thread after the patch drops. Trying to get to 10 builds before then :muscle::muscle:

Honestly, with the stated goal of just finishing ultimate I donā€™t think you really need to worry that much about it. Most of the suggestions so far are for strong builds that can get through the endgame or do crucible well.

My first character was intending to be a vit 2h death knight (+soldier) but due to item availability I went for aether 2h. Necromancer side looked very close to your build. Soldier side is fairly straightforward with cadence, some blitz, and then the various support skills. I never had and issue going through the campaign and since it was character #1 it was self found only. I did farm up kreigā€™s set in elite. It didnā€™t take that long to do, but I bring it up because I donā€™t know if I would have had issues in ultimate without it. With the set ultimate was a breeze. Nery (edit: might have been stupid_dragon) has a budget DK build you could look at.

1 Like