Link catalog for character builds

The top diagonal lists the nine basic masteries. They are linked to rare single-mastery builds, but not all builds which include that mastery. At the intersection of two masteries you find the corresponding dual-class name, which links you to builds and discussions related to it.

Arcanist ˅
Sorcerer < Demolitionist ˅
Mage Hunter Purifier < Inquisitor ˅
Spellbinder Defiler Apostate < Necromancer ˅
Spellbreaker Saboteur Infiltrator Reaper < Nightblade ˅
Warlock Pyromancer Deceiver Cabalist Witch Hunter < Occultist ˅
Templar Shieldbreaker Paladin Oppressor Dervish Sentinel < Oathkeeper ˅
Druid Elementalist Vindicator Ritualist Trickster Conjurer Archon < Shaman ˅
Battlemage Commando Tactician Death Knight Blademaster Witchblade Warlord Warder < Soldier 
classless

FAQ

Which builds are relevant to me?

The above links partly overlap with the Build Compendiums. Visit them for more detailed build descriptions. Depending on if you only have the base game or also the expansion(s), not all builds are relevant to you. Not only do Inquisitor and Necromancer require the Ashes of Malmoth expansion and Oathkeeper Forgotten Gods, but the expansions have also added new items and constellations. Even if a build does not use the new masteries, it might rely on other stuff, which would not be available to you unless you acquire the necessary expansion(s).

You can refer to the game version, which is often used in the title:

• Forgotten Gods started with version 1.1.1.0 in March 2019
  • Ashes of Malmouth with version 1.0.2.0 in October 2017
  • Grim Dawn released with version 1.0.0.0 in February 2016
  • During early access game builds were numbered B8 to B31 since May 2013
Can I add tags to my topics, too?

As thread owner you can add up to five tags to your initial post. In addition to the class you can specify damage types, play-style and other descriptors. Forum regulars can create new tags, but activity before the forum overhaul in June 2019 will not be taken into account. PM me, if you miss a tag and cannot create it yourself.

What do the numbers mean?

The number behind each link is a click counter. For seeing the number of topics go to the list of tags. However, it displays all tags and cannot be filtered by classes.

Is the table cut off at the right side?

This table utilizes the full forum width. The right side might be cut off on mobile devices.

Which colors have you used for the masteries?

#52d6b1 #dc7935 orchid silver slateblue #80d64d #ff3030 #0099ff #dfaa4c
Colors of the original six masteries provided by Xeilua.

3 Likes