2H Pierce Blademaster

Looks good! but i love Blades of Wrath and lack Stonehide of Kings boots :frowning:

Blades of Wrath is nice, but the return on investment for getting Assassin in devotions is terrible. Unknown Solider’s Living Shadow is a much better choice in terms of both DPS and return on investment.

You don’t need Stonehide of Kings boots. You’ll have less stun resist, but that should be fine. You could use Leathery Hide in helmet like this (augments/components slightly adjusted).

Thx!

I found nice boots in my mule, so i can signifficantly increase DA, keep Blades of Wrath and add Living Shadows :slight_smile:

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/a2Ej57JV

Now I need the sword… :rolleyes:

DA too low again. Your effective DA is 130 (Veil of Shadows) + 80 (Gaze of Beronath) + 2678 (self) == 2888, which is OK, but cutting it close. You may be able to manage with only 2888, but given this is a 2h build it’s really going to cut down your survival. Every point of DA you don’t have makes Gladiator Crucible that much harder for 2h melee builds. Considering this build doesn’t have any sources of damage absorption, or even +% maximum resistances, I don’t think it will be able to complete Gladiator Crucible 150-170. I could be wrong (and it could be that Gladiator Crucible isn’t your measuring stick, which is fine), but just wanted to let you know. :slight_smile:

This build is only for main campaign. I don´t play crucible that much (and only with friends), so DA should be fine.

Ok