2H Primal Stike help/suggestions

Hi

Just looking for some suggestions on current 2H Primal Strike build. Build attached: https://www.grimtools.com/calc/wV1E1kMV

I originally set out to be a 2H melee Primal strike but found myself struggling to farm efficiently as i would die a lot. I’ve been rocking Raka’jax for awhile now as its made it so much easier to progress and farm (can actually finish a SoT now…) but i ideally want to go back to melee.

I’ve tried to change up my devotion to match some other builds I’ve found here in the forums. I have a Mythical Ultos Stormseeker ready to go too… just not the rest of the set.

Any suggestions appreciated

Thanks

Raka’jax has no attack speed so it is not very good.
Lightning warder is made with Ultos set: here’s the build I use now and it’s pretty good (very high damage but seems a bit squishy) https://www.grimtools.com/calc/pZrDpX02
You can take the notes from it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ultos is really good as melee Thunderous strike. If you want to play ranged, try Ugdenbog Sparkthrower.

1 Like

Yea I’m not a fan of using Raka’jax, but it makes farming steps of torment and other runs way easier. Thanks will check out your build. Did you run with those devotions and skills prior to getting the full Ultos set?

Yea I want to use Ultos, but find going melee I die too often and struggle to complete a steps of torment. Using Rakajax at the moment is how I’m able to farm for more gear and hopefully switch back to melee

Thanks

My basic as F**K warder owns Steps of Torment, guide: ☄ Collection of malawiglenn's Beginner Friendly builds

Basically our DA and resistances are garbage, also strange that you do not have Menhir will

1 Like

Yes, i did. It was long ago, tho )

Here’s my topic about Ultos for ideas [1.1.2.5] Ultos 2h Primal Strike Vindicator

Down in comments is alternative (defensive) devotion route by John Smith.

1 Like

Thanks man, I actually respecced my devotion last night to your alternative route suggestion - I’m in the middle of changing my skills to yours too and missed menhills sorry.

Alright thanks I’ll play around with my DA and resistance - I thought I had most my res capped, must’ve fucked something up in the tools. Any Res in particular should aim for?

Thanks for the help

Awesome thanks heaps will check it out