[1.0.3.2] DOOMSDAY – Apocalyptic Auracaster

[RIGHT]I do not tanking with my defense; He who tanking with his defense has forgotten what an interesting build. I tanking with my damage.
I do not healed with my skills; He who heals with his skills has forgotten what a fun gameplay. I healed only with my potions.
I do not play for achievements; He who plays for achievements has forgotten how his video card melts. I play for grandiose fireworks.
[/RIGHT]

Build:
http://www.grimtools.com/calc/RVvP0vXN

• Apocalyptic AoE.
  • Ultimate clear speed.
  • Your screen will explode from the epic of what is happening.
  • Your gtx 1080 will beg for mercy.
  • Over 30 different attacking abilities!
  • Use macros and activate 10 abilities in 3 seconds!
  • True Auramancer. Enemies burn out from your presence!
  • True Glass Cannon. Movement is life. Idleness leads to death.
  • Jump through the Warp to meet the armies of enemies!
  • The main skills from items. You have a lot of skillpoints for experiments.
  • Grim Dawn is nothing. True DOOMSDAY begins NOW!

Gameplay:

The Port + Valdo:

My macros:

Right button:

1. Word of Pain
  2. Delay 100 ms
  3. Flashbang
  4. Delay 200 ms
  5. Storm box

Middle button:

1. Shar’Zul’s Wrath
  2. Delay 500 ms
  3. Flame Breath
  4. Delay 300 ms
  5. Rune of Kalastor

Wheel up:

1. Word of renewal
  2. Delay 100 ms
  3. Apocalypse
  4. Delay 200 ms
  5. Kymon’s Wrath Tincture
  6. Delay 200 ms
  7. Rune of Kalastor
  8. Delay 1000 ms
  9. Mana potion

Wheel down:

1. Cocktail
  2. Delay 100 ms
  3. Rune of Kalastor
  4. Delay 200 ms
  5. Mines

Alternative items:

Helm: Mythical Ulzuin’s Headguard / Horns of Ekket’Zul / Mythical Mask of Infernal Truth

Chest: Mythical Rune Armor of Ignaffar / Mythical Stormweave Armor / Mythical Astral Robes

Gloves: Cindertouch / Wyrmbone Handguards

Pants: Mythical Runeplates of Ignaffar / Mythical Hellforged Legplates / Mythical Legwraps of the Tranquil Mind / green

Shoulders: Mythical Cortosian Scrolls / Mythical Blazeborn Mantle / Embercore Shoulderguard

Belt: Cinderplate Girdle / Mythical Scales of Beronath / Mythical Ulzuin’s Torment

Boots: Mythical Wyrmscale Footguards / Mythical Stormtitan Treads / Stormbearers / green

Rings: Elemental Harmony / Mythical Reign of Ice and Fire / Mythical Combustion Band

Amulets: Mythical Tainted Ruby of Gar’dal / Darkblaze Source / Cataclysm’s Catalyst / Runefather’s Gem / Mythical Runed Topaz of Gillad / Heart of Malmouth / Mythical Herald of the Apocalypse

Medals: Mythical Volcanum / Mark of Infernal Misery / Mythical Gildam Arcanum Commendation / Gildam Arcanum Commendation

Relics: Ignaffar’s Combustion / Ulzuin’s Pyroclasm

Alternative gears:

Storm box + alt devotion:
http://www.grimtools.com/calc/0V0JoA9N
You have 32 free skillpoins from rune of Kalastor. Spend them for fire strike or grenade + canister bomb or another skill or more tanky.

We need moar builds like this. =) GJ

People watching your builds in action:

I love your style!!!

This is like Chuck Norris. But Russian.

Chucksi Norrisov perhaps.

So metal. Much fireworks.

good build but no thanks. I dont want to burn my laptop to ashes :rolleyes:

Why not? Maximum immersion in the game! You can feel the heat and smell some smoke :uuu:

Thanks but no, I will not use an external tool to make my game playable just because there are too many buttons to press :rolleyes:
BTW looks like he needed 7x3 consumables for Port Valbury, so another no. I just hate how people spawning them nonstop with GDStash then using them casually like that’s normal gameplay.
Sorry OP, don’t hate me m’kay?

Physical s&b wb already does that to my laptop. :o

Yutube finally uploaded 1080p.

Alt devotion with elemental seekers (bound to word of pain):
http://www.grimtools.com/calc/vNQ9BOEN

looks like he needed 7x3 consumables for Port Valbury

You can go through the port without using any potions at all. But then the gameplay will become slower, more cautious and boring. This is not for me :smiley:

How do you have so much cunning but only 3 points put into it. your weapons have over 500 cunning to wear but your stats show your in the 400’s with cunning.

I think you’re replying to the wrong thread. He doesn’t have anything that requires cunning. Anyways, there are some things that can reduce stat reqs. Hawk comes to mind for ranged so you can equip guns that require 500 cunning even if you only have 450.