Grimtools :
–> Grimtools Link

Devotion Path (Assuming that you already have 55/55 Points) :

• Crossroads Red
  • Viper
  • Eel
  • Crossroads Green
  • Quill
  • Behemoth (Giant’s Blood Bound To Vindictive Flame)
  • Solael’s Witchblade (Eldritch Fire Bound To Inqusitor Seal)
  • Crossroads Yellow
  • Dryad (Dryad’s Blessing Bound To Stormfire)
  • Phoenix (Phoenix Fire Bound To Fire Strike)
  • Chariot of the Death (Wayward Soul Bound To Aura of Censure)
  • Oklaine’s Lantern
  • Ulzuin’s Torch (Meteor Shower Bound To Blazing Charge)
  • Refund Crossroads Green
  • Refund Crossroads Yellow
  • Rhowan’s Crown (Elemental Storm Bound To Thermite Mine)

This Build is suprisingly works when there’s no much support for DW Melee from Inquisitor Mastery
No Attack Speed, No WPS
Attack Speed and WPS only available for Range Build

Well, at least thanks to Aura of Censure that gives Fire Burn and most Important one, The Elemental RR :wink:
So both mastery give Good Elemental Fire RR for boosting our Damage

Crit Damage :
With all active procs, Crit Damage can reach 70%

This Build also has nice AoE damage, thanks to Elemental Harmony Procs, Brimstone, Vindictive Flame, Thermite Mine, Inquisitor Seal, and Aura of Censure
Makes enemies can die in seconds, Fast mobs clearing speed :smiley:

I use Stormfire for triggering Dryad Blessing’s Procs (I’m out of Skills for bounding devotion skills)
Dryad is nice for Beast like Mad Queen and Kuba

Some of Cold Damage from Elemental Harmony Procs will be converted to Fire Damage (Thanks to Warpfire)

If you wanna converts all Cold Damage, you can use Dual Warpfire
With a liitle bit Experimental testing, you can turn it to Something Like This

In Closing

[spoiler]- Inquisitor with Aura of Censure can be a good pair for other mastery for Nice Elemental Builds

• I just wanna say a simple thanks to martin lansing (a yt friend) :slight_smile:
    [/spoiler]

~Reserved~

~Reserved1~

awesome build. just what i’m looking for! just 1 question where to farm for the MI pants?.. Also grimtools reported you have 32% life leech. you only have haunted steel contributing to 8% to adcth. i dont think your other gear has adcth. so how do you accumulate 32%?

also based on my observations by playing NB, PB is really good in replenishing lost health quickly. Inquisitor isn’t good enough as Inquisitor’s word of renewal CD is 15s. that’s a very long time. not to mention word of renewal heals only 18%+930HP at 13/12 skill.

i’m having the thoughts that leveling will be quite hard. thoughts?

This look cool. I’m guessing it’s not something you can do from scratch with no gear though? Or could I start out with nothing and farm up to this level with the build (obviously with some tweaks)? I’m kinda looking for something to start out with that’s fast paced and can just farm (not glad crucible) content to start getting gear for more specific builds.

My real question though - not really specific to this build, but this one definitely falls into the category - with so much flashy stuff in the air and on the ground all the time, how do you guys know when you’re standing in bad stuff? :smiley: Are you just looking at the debuff bar (I assume that’s the one over the energy bar) and know which icons are really bad by heart? If so, which debuff icons are the ones you know you have to reposition on?

I’ve died several times on Veteran on characters that proc Elemental Storm and similar effects just because I didn’t realize I was standing in stuff :o - especially that Mark some casters put down that hurt you when you attack/cast.

Cheers

I use no MI pants. Actually there’s no MIs at all in this build
Non mythical version also works
I use that pant for it’s OA and Battlecry %Total Speed (it will increase dps when active)

Grimtools :
Temporary buffs ON --> 32% Life Steal (Blooodthirster active)
Temporary buffs OFF --> 8% Life Steal
Just turn ON/OFF yellow toggle button on low right side

Nightblade is indeed very nice for Dual Wield Melee Builds
PB is one of cool healing skills that NB has (works very well with DW Melee Builds)

In the other hand, Inquisitor is very supporting for Range Builds
wps, attack speed, all for range toon
Word of Renewal is not like PB (except you use two handed --> it has less cooldown, but still no match for PB)
Word of Renewal is famous of it’s nice DA boosting + movement speed :wink:

This Build is respecting from other Builds in high level :
http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?p=580873#post580873
http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?p=596057#post596057

Leveling with Purifier is not that hard
It has large amounts of Cool Skills with very nice synergies
You can use :

• Flames of Ignaffar, Storm Box, Runes from Inquisitor
  • Range Fire Strike with Inquisitor Range WPS
  • BWC spam with Aura of Censure
  • Grenado with Aura of Conviction
  • etc

Not to mention both mastery has Elemental RR :

• Thermite Mine
  • Aura of Censure

And you will have high OA, thanks to :

• Deadly Aim
  • Flame Touched
  • Aura of Conviction
  • Flashbang (DA Shred)

Here’s a sample levelling with Inquistor skill (Storm Box of Elgoloth)
With Purifier, you can then add Thermite Mine for more dps from Lightning RR
And then Flashbang for CC mobs + DA Shred

If you want play with DW Melee from the beginning, you can try NB exclusively, it has better support for DW Melee toon :slight_smile:

Yes this builds works with the gear
Without gear this build is not works well since we don’t rely to much on skills
This is melee build with default weapon attack, we don’t rely to much on skills like caster

You can start with nothing but obviously not this type of build
You may try Flames of Ignaffar, BWC Spam, Runes Builds, Storm Box, Stun Jacks, Mortar Trap, or skills that will suit you later with your self found gear

Purifier is nice for Fire / Lightning Builds
It has very nice skills synergies from both mastery :slight_smile:

About flashy stuffs,
First you have to know your enemies
Like some Mage have Damage Reflection, just don’t hit them when their reflection skills active
Some enemies will give you posion clouds, watch out don’t stand on it
And then, you can check damage that your toon get, see damage icon on right corner upside your energy bar

As long as you has good resistance to that damage types, and nice healing/avoiding timing, you should able to make your toon survive :smiley:

Also some skills like Nullification can help you to clear the negative buffs

Nice job dude!
Well… There are so many purifier builds here, I actually don’t know what to play :D:D:D

Why not 2 x mythical reign of fire and ice?

i have a question regarding the survivability of this build. with just 8% lifesteal… that’s really low. bloodthirster to me generally is just a panic button but the CD is too low. i’m quite interested with this build but i’m kinda spoilt by PB and the mobility skill of Shadow Strike. of course with korvaak, we be have Blazing Charge. but that is only when reaching level 94. not really fun if the initial leveling kinds of draggy (if i’m melee). also with 12.5K HP is kinda low. i got 1 shotted even with 14K HP though. but i’ve completed AoM on ultimate with my trickster. But he cant kill Lokarr and really having a hard time with Rashalga

This Build has several layer of Defense:

• It has 3 Damage Absorption mechanic from Blast Shield, Inqusitor Seal, and Phoenix
    Don’t underestimate Damage Absorption, you can see it on video that this build can Facetank Fabius, Kubacabra, and Mad Queen
  • It also has lifesteal, 8% is good enough if you have high DPS (High attack speed make the dps increase)
  • Bloodthirster also nice additional one for defensive layer
  • Now, on v1.0.5.0, Inquisitor Exclusive Skills, Aura of Censure has Damage Reduction
    This make both Inquisitor’s Exclusive Skills is very nice since they have their own Defensive mechanic :wink:

Trickster in the other hand has PB and Wendigo Totem for healing, but it has no Damage Absorption like Purifier has

Combination of Damage Absorption, Damage Reduction, Life Steal, and also Wendigo Totem Healing gives a very nice Defensive Layers
Here’s a sample Build that use that kind of mechanics --> Click Here and Here
(I’ll post the details later)

If you like more Lifesteal, you can take Famous Ghoul in Devo Constellation
Perhaps I’ll show you my Lifestealer DW Melee Burning Sorceress
Already tested but I don’t make the videos yet

So with the current Nice Buff on v1.0.5.0, this build has it’s defensive layers increased :slight_smile:

I already test reign of fire, I like Elemental Harmoy Procs more (Reign is too far)
Also, Elemental Harmoy Rings has bonus to Fire Strike lines :slight_smile:

Having some difficulty trying to figure out the devotion path here, I like this build it rocks leveling(most word of pain). Is there any chance you could post up the devotions order please?

Thanks,

Devotion Path (Assuming that you already have 55/55 Points) :

• Crossroads Red
  • Viper
  • Eel
  • Crossroads Green
  • Quill
  • Behemoth (Giant’s Blood Bound To Vindictive Flame)
  • Solael’s Witchblade (Eldritch Fire Bound To Inqusitor Seal)
  • Crossroads Yellow
  • Dryad (Dryad’s Blessing Bound To Stormfire)
  • Phoenix (Phoenix Fire Bound To Fire Strike)
  • Chariot of the Death (Wayward Soul Bound To Aura of Censure)
  • Oklaine’s Lantern
  • Ulzuin’s Torch (Meteor Shower Bound To Blazing Charge)
  • Refund Crossroads Green
  • Refund Crossroads Yellow
  • Rhowan’s Crown (Elemental Storm Bound To Thermite Mine)

Also had been updated on first post :slight_smile: