[1.0.6.1] Cujara Cinmoi, the Blazing Spear - Lightning+Cold TSS Druid, Gladiator farmer (10 minutes)

My last build in “Nonmen Kings” series was intended to be the symbol of pure light. Since the game doesn’t have “light” element, I decided to make it Lightning and Cold. And Druid fits this perfectly.
Meet Cujara Cinmoi, the Blazing Spear.

This build is not-so-classic TSS Druid, capable to farm Gladiator.
Catastrophic power of blazing skies allows this build to smash Crucible in 10 minutes with no sweat.
1.0.7.0: no updates needes.

>> Grimtools << No MI items used

Core of the build

• Trozan’s Skybreach set as main support set for TSS - irreplaceable;
  • The Eastern Oath set parts to boost TSS even more, also lots of OA;
  • High CDR from gear to ensure fast recharging of defensive abilities and Mirror of Ereoctes;
  • Reasonable amount of health, OA and DA.
  • Second Trozan’s Starkeeper is better than any offhand due to +1 projectile to TSS, bonus cold damage to each projectile of TSS and better % damage to both Cold and Lightning.
  • As a side effect, this build have up to 170k Frostburn+Electrocute ticks.

Gameplay

• Classic kiting caster: run away and shoot TSS from distance, place Wind Devils and Storm Totems situationally, apply MoE if you’re in danger.
  • Do not engage heavy hitters in close range.

Stats pane (NO temporary buffs)

Max crit damage dealt (solo, Cruci buffs, no banners)

//youtu.be/9jN8Zu_olXY

Credits

• feelgodstoya - an excellent idea about Judicators + MoD combo.

Outdated versions

Attachment: 2018-08-28_164834.jpg
Attachment: 2.png

Glad too see you’re back with new concept :slight_smile:
What do you think about Eternity, Farath’s Cube and Arcanoweave Cord??

This setup can be applied too, but it lacks Stun+Chaos res from Cataclysm’s Eye, OA from belt and DA+Elemental res from relic.
If you leave the current belt, resulting OA becomes 70 pt higher than mine and build probably will do Gladiator, but Fire, Chaos overcaps, Stun res and 150 pt less DA will make it less comfortable I think.

You can test supposed build yourself and post here if you wish, I’ll add it to original post with pleasure.

Update to Devotion route. Removed Rumor, added Dying God nodes and Hawk for additional OA (270 total), added Seal of Corruption for OA and Lightning RR. Even without Rumor we have more crits => more damage dealt.
Also took Wendigo Totem for heals. Feels safer now, just kill Grava first.
https://www.grimtools.com/calc/w26wnm7V

Have you considered Ultos devotion? RR and relevant damage type.

Yep, you can see it under 3rd Grimtools link, it overall deals more damage, but lacks run speed and some resistances.

Update.
I replaced Cataclysm’s Eye with Tome of the Arcane Wastes for more flat OA. This is minor change, Cataclysm’s Eye is still great to overcap Chaos res and stun res. Also added Wendigo totem for situational heals.
Recorded corresponding video.

>> Grimtools << My current version

//youtu.be/ToCU208FzIY

Zoggin bootiful.

Was trying different variations of Trozan druids for a time, but nothing quite clicked for me. Until this one.

Hope you’ll enjoy it as much as I enjoyed :wink:

Update.

I reassembled this build without any rare items and increased its offensive potential at the same time.

Meet Cujara Cinmoi, the Blazing Spear.

Catastrophic power of blazing skies allows this build to smash Crucible in 10 minutes with no sweat.

>> Grimtools << No MI items used

Second Trozan’s Starkeeper is better than any offhand due to +1 projectile to TSS, bonus cold damage to each projectile of TSS and better % damage to both Cold and Lightning.

//youtu.be/6z9pkwkN9cc

Credits

• feelgodstoya - an excellent idea about Judicators + MoD combo.

Did some changes to some items and constellations

See if it helps:

grimtools.com/calc/d2jXOpvZ

• Trap resistance is now 0 -> easy target for Benn’jahr+Reaper
  • Much lower DA
  • Much lower slow resistance
  • No circuit breaker.

Yeah but that relic was triggering me so much :stuck_out_tongue:

Dont play much crucible, sorry for my 0 input in the end.

If you want better relic, just try this build with Eternity + Myth. Direwolf Crest (no other changes needed).
It’s much better damage-wise but circuit breaker helps greatly.

Greetings.

Very nice guide. Solid char, yet no unrealistic MI/roll needed. Been wanting to use TSS for a spellbreaker, but failed (switched to a hybrid SS/OFF instead).

Why the extra points in Wind devil (the skill itself, not the mutators) ? For the % impaired aim ?

Cheers !

TY! Yes, it’s for impaired aim. It’s somewhat useful for chars with such low armor. At least it decreases a chance to be hit with distant attacks or kinda

Hi!

Nice Build. Do you think there are better green Boots or are Grey Magi BiS?

Hi!
I think Grey Magi are BiS due to 100% trap resistance. But green boots of Featherstep (or similar with reduced trap resistance) might be good too. Take into account that kiting caster like this must have at least 50% trap resistance (thus 80% under Blessing of Ulo) to avoid Benn’Jahr’s cages for example.

What are some of the key devotions or dev’s you would suggest for this and maybe what you would/did bind them too? Edit; if there is a way to view your devotion tree that would be cool too I am new to this website and grim dawn in general lol.

Hi.
You can see the devotions and bindings in attached Grimtools link. Press S, Devotions and see the map