[1.1.3.0 - 1.1.6.2] Let Us Burn - Pyran Sorcerer [c+][sr+]

Pyran’s set, imo, is the finest set of the recently released five.
So I’ve decided to make an obvious and powerful sorcerer with it.
Here we go.

%D0%BF%D0%B8%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%BD%20%D1%81%D0%BE%D1%80%D0%BA%D0%B0

GRIMTOOLS LINK - CLICK ME

DOWNLOAD LINK - CLICK ME

PROS AND CONS OF THE BUILD

PROS

• Very high both AoE and solo-damage;
  • Rather nice survivability but the build is still not immortal;
  • Very easy to play in Crucible.

CONS

• Not very comfortable to play in MC and SR as mortars need to be constantly replaced;
  • Low phys resist.

VIDEO GALLERY

CRUCIBLE

SHATTERED REALM

Special thanks to all Safarel Discord Community.

7 Likes

Good use of Pyran set.I agree it’s the best front the group of new sets.

But how is possible to have 3 minutes difference between players,Idk.

It‘s unfortunatly not hard to Beat the other sets, which damage types are all over the Place… i tried everyone of them vitality aegis being the least shitty… lets just not talk about doom bolt of weakness or dreegs evil eye of Zero dps…

I think it’s about piloting skills and having a good&fast computer :wink: 'cause I’m a bad pilot and my machine is old&slow :smiley:

I tried Targo on blademaster and that was a shame. The set now works well on Warlord and Battlemage (mace&armor). The other sets have also been criticised and it’s obvious that they need improvement.

Cause this is a sorcerer wich is nice with that time, but 50% RR from gaurdians is missing here… and that is huge dmg loss…

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/m23g5jn2

This would be better. U don’t need the flint and resonance. I changed the rings, augments on armor. They were over pumped. Better Oa Da, proc.

U won’t benefit any flat fire, Those augments on rigns do nothing. Flat dmg only benefit with skills that has weapon damage.

I add BWC 29 Flat rr wich is huge. Give up big one i have seen only 1 or never, so that is just 1 point wonder. Heavy ordnance just for stun nothign les 12/12 enough.

Maxed Flame touched more OA.

Devotion: Latern and Bat is better then behemoth witch has 20 CD.

I would say this could do under 6:30 min.

Well tnx for that, surely I’ll try your spec soon :slight_smile:

He meant how is it possible that afanasenkov can only do 8:20 while shoot can do 5:30.

My only answer is lag and piloting

This is sorcerer… lost - 50 % rr on gaurdains still. We will see if he trys my spec or at least my skill choices.

Both times mentioned are about sorc. There’s no conversation about shieldbreaker here.

@x1x1x1x2 Can u link it? I didin’t find that one.

@Nandi There :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ok,we talked with Afanasenkov and understood the situation.

My machine is also weak and I am not great pilot,so my times are also slower than top players :sweat:

I was hoping to post my own version, but will not do this due to almost similar choice of gear. But I must say that my version has flat 2000 health regen and 5800 with proc (I choosed passive regeneration because set gives a lot of bonuses to it), and it does a lot of deal to live happy and long. Also I concentrated around RR more carefully and I think have best result just a little bit more from Thermite Mine. Last one thing I see if compare to my own version, is there my build has more overcap to resists and in the same time equal level of damage.
I just leave my grimtool link here, if someones wanna compare: https://www.grimtools.com/calc/mN4aedr2

build updated to version 1.1.6.2. added new GT, videos and save file.

1 Like

How come your Conduit of Destructive Whispers does fire dam in your videos while the item in your GrimTools has the Thermite Mine buff prefix that converts dam 100% to cold ?
If it does cold dam and has a global fire → cold conversion of 21/29% than it must hurt the damage output of the build, no ?

Could you explain your choice here to me, please ?
FYI, I really enjoy all the builds you’ve made and posted online. ^^

This conduit was changed in one of the latest patches, that’s why :slight_smile:

1 Like

There’s even a changelog here: Unique prefix
@Crocodeye Cool avatar :sunglasses:

1 Like

Ah man, that’s too bad :frowning:
I thought the GrimTools version changes would list that on the item :

Game Version Changes
Version 1.1.9.2 : Attribute scaling changes
Version 1.0.2.0 : Added

If anyone knows any decent alternatives, don’ t hesitate to share ^^

Well this is a bummer.
Thx for the quick reply WhiteWalker !

Oh I missed that, I checked the items page. My bad here.