[1.1.5.2] Cheryll Munroe | DW Melee Dervish | Poison ABB Crusher | Dungeons | SR 80 | CR 170

Update 1.1.5.2

Dervish2

Grimtools

Version History

Grimtools 1.1.3.0

Shattered Realm

SR 80 NEW VIDEO

SR 75 & 76 NEW VIDEO

Crucible

CR 150 170 by Slev1n NEW VIDEO

Celestials

Celestial Lokarr

Roguelike Dungeons

Dungeons Mix

Special thanks: Safarel, ArchHeretic, mad_lee, KoS9K and Ricardi0

I also want to thank all Safarel Discord Community

7 Likes

Information

Stun Res in game doesn’t match Grimtools because items have been crafted for Stun Res

Why is oathkeeper THE best support class for acid and vitality and fire and internal trauma and … and … Should we just replace the other classes with oathkeeper . i mean less work for patching and balance purpose and introducing new items :stuck_out_tongue:

Although I disagree with some of the gear choices I can’t deny that this build does its job (consistently farming SR 75-76) because I know @omnitrio always makes solid tanks.

1 Like

Interesting take on the build!Tanky,with shield and no greens,meant for SR.

The version I posted was tailored for Crucible runs with greens and far squishy,cause I wanted damage :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Build Update 1.1.5.2

4 Likes

nice one omni. I think the crucible time could be pushed in the sub 6min territory fairly easily by using a setup like this https://www.grimtools.com/calc/eVLm5ePZ x3 %physique craft x1 armor x1 slow res.
You dont really give up much attack speed, but you use the mace for the offhand instead of the sword. This will result in higher ABB weapon damage. The build also has higher OA as well as higher %acid damage and crit damage. Also binding ABB to bat will result in better sustain imo

3 Likes

Nice ABB Amarastan Crusher build @omnitrio

Crush 'em! :grava_yes:

2 Likes

So Amarastan is now crushing foes and not just dreams :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

well done bringing dervish back.

1 Like

Hi and tnx!
I absolutely agree that mace have more DMG but less atack speed
And in one of my spec I have exactly the same items (but another devotions)
It’s realy have more damage but less survival in SR
SR has higher priority for me than better time in CR that’s why I’ve stoped on spec from 1st post this thread