[1.1.4.2] (DW Melee) The Spirit Seeker - Elemental Cadence Tactician [c+] [sr]

Small foreword: never played a 3-elemental build and a tactician class so decided to mix things up and make this build. Actually, it’s pretty obvious and similar to @mad_lee’s one but I’ve changed items a bit and chosen slightly different devotion route.

%D1%82%D0%B0%D0%BA%D1%82%D0%B8%D0%BA
GRIMTOOLS

GEAR EXPLANATION

• Armor - Bonemonger is surely the best elemental set and it’s also very flexible, so it is here;
  • Weapons - DW Malakors as the best ele weapon. Boost cadence, AoC and give very useful RR bonus to it;
  • Pants and boots - both have nice procs and help to hardcap Cadence;
  • Rings - cool proc, %OA, %crit, damage etc;

PROS AND CONS OF THE BUILD

PROS

• Sturdy and tanky build with good OA/DA, crits and armor;
  • Dynamic and colourful gameplay with lots of ele procs whirling around us;
  • Metric ton of racial damage - against aetherials, eldritch, cthonians and undead.

CONS

• Very modest RR - only -98% + Viper;
  • Cuba suddenly takes a long time to be killed, and becomes a true problem in SR;

BUILD PERFORMANCE

Build is tanky but lacks RR, so isn’t very fast in Crucible. The best run was made under 7 mins, though more average are about 7:30. In SR farms 65-66 levels but probably can go up to 70 (hadn’t tried it, actually).
Among Nemesis the most annoying is Cuba, also Reaper can hit hard. Grava is not a big problem on his own, Kaisan too.

VIDEO GALLERY

LOKARR

CRUCIBLE

SR

Special credits go to @Nery for making the Crucible video and giving some advice, @mad_lee as the first one who made such setup and to all Safarel Discord community.

All my builds are available here: Afanasenkov26’s Build collection

5 Likes

Nice to see this post!

I like DW melee builds and had lucky run. So nice to see house of Malakor standing proud! Later with post my take on Purifier.

1 Like

But this is very similiar to mine ))

And this is cease and arrest!

but yours seems stronger somehow, so nice build!

1 Like

Ah, yet another elemental build with these weapons - nice. It reminds me about my 2-elemental battle mage build using the same weapons as your build. :wink: