A Couple Necro Questions

Forgive me if this is in the wrong forum.

I was watching the stream earlier, and while I understand everything is a WIP, I just wanted to make sure I understood where the mastery is at the moment.

-According to the tooltip, skeletons last for 20 seconds. Can this be increased via gear or other talents? It seemed they were standing longer than what the tooltip suggested, but I couldn’t figure out why.

-Is the skeleton army concept more a peripheral thing that augments the Necro, or a central path? I.E. is there, at the moment, a “Skeleton army build” or simply a melee / ranged caster?

-The siphon ability is awesome! If we convert chaos to lightning, will it turn into electricity?

-From what I understand, isn’t life leech pretty bad in Ultimate? Was this mechanic buffed recently?

Uhh, that’s all the questions I had lol. It looked amazing. :smiley:

-The siphon ability is awesome! If we convert chaos to lightning, will it turn into electricity?

Only if it has a transmuter that does so and overwrites the visual. See how AAR does this, it specifically has a transmuter that overrides the fx. With normal conversion that won’t happen.