A girl and Grim Dawn

When loooking for some random newly recorded Grim Dawn vid, I saw this.
Isnt this cute? Give her some more views guys :stuck_out_tongue:

That is brilliant, and really cute !

Geeze, she gives us women a bad gaming image. For Peteā€™s sake at least work out how to play the game before you make a fool of yourself on the net. :rolleyes:

I was going to say almost the same thing : Chapeau to medea.

hahaha, going in blind and recording it makes it somehow more amusing to me :stuck_out_tongue:

But she was brave to share it with people. I like it. No harm at all. :slight_smile:

Would you say the same thing if it was a guy doing it?

She looks and acts impressively stupid, whatā€™s the credit for?

Stupid girls are cute only if beautiful, in this case itā€™s hard to make a compromise.

yes, i laughed when a friend totally new to a ARPG tried Grim Dawn and failed miserably

i am a bit cynical sometimes :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes, not a problem.

Actually sometimes my darker side beckons me to shit on the newbie

ā€œWhat the hell are you doing you fucking moron?ā€

ā€œYou dyslexic fuck, how hard is it to jump?ā€

Stuff like that is interesting (sometimes that is)

Well she certainly is no model but thatā€™s besides the point. Even attractive girls doing stupid things only looks good for a short while (Unless someone is at a point where even ā€œa cat is fine tooā€, in which case i am speechless)

But as much i respect her bravery for uploading uncut stuff like this and for following her passion, she should consider acting a little more ā€œmatureā€ since she makes it sound like she wants to do this stream/vlog or whatever thing for a while

Well, I guess they call it a learning experience. I can only hope she actually watches back what she recorded and learns from it before inflicting herself on her adoring fans again. :smiley:

Wait really?

Whereā€™s all the pain and suffering?:rolleyes:

3:40 and 48 were just brilliant:D

Having gifted GD to a number of people who never touched ARPGs before, this is one of my favorite results.

Kudos to whomever gives GD more coverage!

Everytime I see a girl streamer by chance I canā€™t help but feel sheā€™s overly theatric. Drama queens, every single one. This one is no exception.

Geeze, she gives us women a bad gaming image.

Lol. I thought youā€™re a middle aged man with a beard. :stuck_out_tongue:

Nah, Iā€™m a retiree with glasses. Which just goes to show a good game can appeal to all ages, sexes, races and everything inbetween. :smiley:

i will articulate a bit more after watching the video : The only fact of interest is the mere being a girl of the streamer and the web offers better atlernatives in this branch.

This. I know some girls that are exception, but they are so few, it basically confirms the rule.
Also attentionwhoring.